Has anyone ever won a competition thats been posted on here?

6 replies
Found 4th Jul 2010
I've recently started entering almost all competitions posted on the site and was wondering if anyone has ever won a competition that had been posted? if so what was your prize?

6 Comments

i won one by thesaint
got some goodies for my daddy x

I've entered a few on here before, but now enter alot on mse as you can sort them by expiry date.
I just started entering in april and have since won a 32" Lg LCD TV, xbox 360 elite and an olympus camera which are my biggest wins.

Also won £50 prepaid visa card, £50 argos vouchers, 6 x ben 10 lego figures, bundle of kids books, girls cereal bar and crisp makers and a few other little bits.

I've been really lucky

i won red dead redemption on dealspawn,

Original Poster

mai

I've entered a few on here before, but now enter alot on mse as you can … I've entered a few on here before, but now enter alot on mse as you can sort them by expiry date.I just started entering in april and have since won a 32" Lg LCD TV, xbox 360 elite and an olympus camera which are my biggest wins.Also won £50 prepaid visa card, £50 argos vouchers, 6 x ben 10 lego figures, bundle of kids books, girls cereal bar and crisp makers and a few other little bits.I've been really lucky

do you enter all competitions? how many a day do you enter?

supacook2k

do you enter all competitions? how many a day do you enter?

i enter just the ones on MSE, i sort them in order and enter them a day before they expire and no I don't enter them all, just pick them for the prizes I'd want to win

Yes i won a mobile phone 2 or 3 years ago
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anyone else bored of video gaming2030
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA2099
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769517
    4. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1317

See more discussions