Expired

Has anyone ever won anything in a competition!?!?!?!?

16 replies
Found 26th Nov 2008
So we all have a pop at these competitions, online, on tv, on product packaging, the list goes on and on..... have any of you won anything either through a link here on hotukdeals or elsewhere?

I've tried for years and won naff all......

16 Comments

yeah im in a prize draw for a car at the moment ...an audi im in the last few , just have to give them my bank details so i can get a syndicate in the lottery

also I havnt wont it but , apparently im related to someone who died and i can inherit his money ....:thumbsup:

And (dont wanna go on too much cos it feels like bragging ) Im in the readers digest thingy again ...doing really well this time :whistling:

First time in my life in August won tickets on capitol radio to the Madona Concert, :thumbsup:

Yup check out the thread below to see what hotukdealers have been winning.
]http//ww…956

Original Poster

alnbowes;3571208

yeah im in a prize draw for a car at the moment ...an audi im in the last … yeah im in a prize draw for a car at the moment ...an audi im in the last few , just have to give them my bank details so i can get a syndicate in the lottery :)also I havnt wont it but , apparently im related to someone who died and i can inherit his money ....:thumbsup:And (dont wanna go on too much cos it feels like bragging ) Im in the readers digest thingy again ...doing really well this time :whistling:

What!?!?! that's sounds seriously dodgey to me, giving them bank details, a lost dead relative!? are you absolutely shure it's legit????

Shreddie;3571229

What!?!?! that's sounds seriously dodgey to me, giving them bank details, … What!?!?! that's sounds seriously dodgey to me, giving them bank details, a lost dead relative!? are you absolutely shure it's legit????

Whoooosh :whistling:

Original Poster

I didn't realise this question was raised before, soz, I'm a newbie!

Well done for those that have won already, I guess i'll keep trying....

Original Poster

Noctu;3571270

Whoooosh :whistling:

Ok i get it :oops:

Original Poster

....edit

Oooops!....notice the mispelling of 'shure' in one of my previous posts ^^^

...must be all the in ear headphone deals here on hotukdeals!!!!!

Banned

Stuff All!!!

I entered a Kellogs Frosties competion a few years ago. I had to raw like Tony the tiger on the telephone. I won £1000 and the raw was used on their tv ad.

oh god....

r......

black gerbil1;3571929

oh god....r......

ha ha ha ha

With all comps YOU GOTTA BE IN TO WIN
I hate paying to enter comps so tend to avoid raffles, lotto, bingo, etc and such unless it's for an inhouse charity I know. When I go to exhibitions and events there are always stands offering prizes to be won if you put your business card or contact details in.
I won a 25 ticket prize to Birdworld in Southampton by just putting my contact details in the Birdworld box so that was a pretty good day out for my church.
The last proper prize I got last year was when I phoned in to BBC Coventry & Warwickshire ( before the competition crackdown) and won 4 complimentry tickets to Alton Towers.
I like winning prizes that involve knowledge, creativity or skill and I expect to win something at least once or twice a year.

Holiday to Florence was best thing about 15 years ago. But have also won many other things such as event tickets, garden furniture etc :-D

only yesterday when i got home i had a white envelope waiting for me I have won £ 100 gift card from Marks & Spencer (picked it up tonightfrom the new upminster M&S food store)

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Sonos Amazon Echo discount code beg thread45
  2. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?25
  3. Android TV box help?33
  4. Issue with Quidco referrals not tracking22

See more discussions