Groups

Has Anyone Flown With 'Continental' Before?

We're off to America next week and we're flying with Continental.

I was just wondering if anyone has flown with them and i wanted to ask wether they have plugs on the plane to stick in Ipod, laptop etc.?

Thanks in advance

9 Comments

Flew to New York with them. Great service i recall but sorry cannot remember if they have the plugs for sure as i didn't need them. Hopefully someone else can help. Have a nice trip :thumbsup:

Original Poster

darren9030;8873520

Flew to New York with them. Great service i recall but sorry cannot … Flew to New York with them. Great service i recall but sorry cannot remember if they have the plugs for sure as i didn't need them. Hopefully someone else can help. Have a nice trip :thumbsup:

We're off to New York as well, but then flying to Jacksonville.

Thanks for help anyway :thumbsup:

Original Poster

lilsmithy;8873647

]http://www.continental.com/web/en-us/content/travel/inflight/connectivity/power.aspx

Ahhhh Thanks :thumbsup:

Now i just need to find out which plane we're on.

borolad94;8873689

Ahhhh Thanks :thumbsup:Now i just need to find out which plane we're on.

No problemo, if u post or pm ur flight number and departure date i can find out for you :thumbsup:

I flew with Continental from Edinburgh to Newark last year. I can't specifically remember if there were plugs, but I don't think there were, at least not in the economy section.

That said, they had screens in the backs of the seats and you got complimentary earphones and adaptors, there were plenty of films/tv shows to watch and music to listen to, the time just disappeared.

First class service too, much better than many of the european airlines I've flown with.

Enjoy!

Original Poster

lilsmithy;8873715

No problemo, if u post or pm ur flight number and departure date i can … No problemo, if u post or pm ur flight number and departure date i can find out for you :thumbsup:

Thanks for your help, but we found it anyway :thumbsup:
    civms47;8873896

I flew with Continental from Edinburgh to Newark last year. I can't … I flew with Continental from Edinburgh to Newark last year. I can't specifically remember if there were plugs, but I don't think there were, at least not in the economy section.That said, they had screens in the backs of the seats and you got complimentary earphones and adaptors, there were plenty of films/tv shows to watch and music to listen to, the time just disappeared.First class service too, much better than many of the european airlines I've flown with.Enjoy!

I'm sure we will enjoy, that's were we are flying too, Newark. I can't wait now :-D I remember last time we went there were tv's in the back of the seats and you were right, the time did just fly by!

Banned

Flew with Continental last year. They were fairly decent, a million times better than AA who I had flown the previous 3 times with on that trip.

Don't remember seeing power sockets but, as mentioned already, the TVs on the back of the chairs were good.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions