Has anyone found a replacement for Football yet?

Found 9th Jun 2009
Soo.... I know we are playing tomorrow, but after that, I see a huge 'void' in my life until the Premiership starts up again....

And was wondering if anyone has found, or has ideas as a replacment??

1. Misc
  2. Football
16 Comments

I've been watching the T20 World Cup. You really should give it a go since it's a very short version of the game!

yes my hubby is in the garden now strimming! and yesterday he gave my bathroom a much needed makeover which he promised to do ages ago! i just love when it finishes as he gets started!

yes,leaves a void for sure-I may actually have to pay some attention to the wife for a few weeks.

well,until wimbeldon starts anyway.

no, i'm trying my damndest with my xbox though. on a plus note not long until the under 21 tournament starts and then pre season friendlies.

World Cup Qualifiers
U21 & U19 European Championship
International friendlies
Pre Season friendlies

Also fifa confederations cup start on 14th on the BBC, Spain, Italy and Brazil are in it so should be great

Original Poster

ants97;5447023

no, i'm trying my damndest with my xbox though. on a plus note not long … no, i'm trying my damndest with my xbox though. on a plus note not long until the under 21 tournament starts and then pre season friendlies.

I am playing Football Manager a bit more now, and agree that there is some football coming up, but am wondering if there is any suitable replacement...... :roll:

i've been reduced to sanding down and revarnishing( three coats) a chest of drawers. Please, please bring back my footy or even chase the egg (rugby)

F1 & motoGP

nuabdi;5447149

F1 & motoGP

F1-is that the sport where everyone follows jensen button round a track?

Supermod

Cricket (T20 and Ashes), Wimbledon and U-21 Championships.

Smoking crack - its moreish but not the same . . .

Banned

RedIron;5447033

U21 & U19 European Championship

good show last night from our 2 especially nobes:)

barky;5447189

correct :thumbsup:

was someone playing football ? :-D

barky;5447189

lol... true... strangely i seem cant get enough of them... better jenson than lewis/massa/alonso
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. And you think you are having a bad day?44
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…60124
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1951382
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769672

See more discussions