Groups

Has anyone get paid quidco for this month?

Hi I get paid quidco cashback paid monthly but this time I have not got paid yet .
    Has anybody else got paid?

13 Comments

Yep...got my notification email of payment processed and within 3 days it was sitting in my bank account

I got mine a couple of days ago.

Banned

iv had mine in me bank about 4 days now

Oh yes bacs sent on the 29th August:-D:thumbsup:

Original Poster

I have about £100 which has been received before 28th August but has not got paid yet and i did not change payment setting either.

probs because of the bank hol

Original Poster

hunter82;6217743

probs because of the bank hol

But I did not receive payment notification by email either

got mine about three days ago - email quidco and raise a request they are usually pretty quick and good at getting back to you

i got £80 still awaiting to be paid by merchant! could do with the cash now though!

Last month I had notification that £130 had been paid into my bank account..... Nothing was due, although that amount was a payment from a year ago....
    It didn't arrive in my a/c though.

This months paid in, but still more due which they have received.

Yep, got mine on Wednesday.

Yep got mine

munir;6217721

I have about £100 which has been received before 28th August but has not … I have about £100 which has been received before 28th August but has not got paid yet and i did not change payment setting either.

Do you have your settings as BACS or paypal? There is a £50 limit for paypal payments, so if you have more than that waiting to be paid (which you do) it wont pay until you switch to BACS
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mil track and trace45
      2. word association Game73844455
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…56
      5. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553761

See more discussions