Posted 20th Dec 2019
Has anyone got a 1 pound voucher from eBay
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Rohatz20/12/2019 22:35

Yes I got one long time ago and I’m trying to get a Another one

Are you really that desperate for a £1 if you go to your local supermarket and wait for an abandoned trolley if your that desperate
Rohatz20/12/2019 23:39

I need it

Maybe he can sell it to you for £1 perhaps if you say please.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 20th Dec 2019

I need it

What you need are some manners and they are free.

I need it

please let this be a joke , you join to ask people to give you money ? Not even going into basic manners , actually guys , could all the regulars club together and just give their money away today please , I don’t want to get into trouble with the mods for not welcoming a newbie .
27 Comments
No I haven’t
what £1 voucher? am i missing a deal for a free £1 ebay voucher?
mutley120/12/2019 22:34

what £1 voucher? am i missing a deal for a free £1 ebay voucher?

Are you really that desperate for a £1 if you go to your local supermarket and wait for an abandoned trolley if your that desperate

man. they were giving out free ebay vouchers? was the deal flagged up on this site?
is it live now?
Rohatz - Do you mean the 1 pound selling fees ?

I need it

Maybe he can sell it to you for £1 perhaps if you say please.
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 20th Dec 2019
'Has anyone got a £1 voucher from Ebay?'

I expect many people have...!
Edited by: "Ringfinger" 21st Dec 2019
Anyone got a £10 voucher? There’s something i want but I don’t want to use my own money for it!

I need it

please let this be a joke , you join to ask people to give you money ? Not even going into basic manners , actually guys , could all the regulars club together and just give their money away today please , I don’t want to get into trouble with the mods for not welcoming a newbie .
Just checked my email and I've got one. Thanks for the heads up.

I need it

What you need are some manners and they are free.

I need it

no one will give you £1 for nothing even if they have the £1 voucher. why would you think anyone would?

you got more chance of getting a £1 off people by sitting outside a train station when it is raining hard with a dog wrapped up in a blanket and even then you need to brush up on how you speak to people. matey.
mutley121/12/2019 16:44

no one will give you £1 for nothing even if they have the £1 voucher. why …no one will give you £1 for nothing even if they have the £1 voucher. why would you think anyone would?you got more chance of getting a £1 off people by sitting outside a train station when it is raining hard with a dog wrapped up in a blanket and even then you need to brush up on how you speak to people. matey.

People do share codes and vouchers on here it's not unheard at all.
myusernamehasgone23421/12/2019 19:07

People do share codes and vouchers on here it's not unheard at all.

not what the OP is asking though. he is asking if anyone got the free £1 ebay voucher that he could have in exchange for nothing.

apparently they were dishing out free £1 ebay vouchers and he got one but he would like to get more and wonder if anyone else also got a free voucher and could pass on to him.

why do you think there are sarcy comments in response to his request?
I have to disagree mutley1. There are some great members on here and they do give things away for nothing.

Just the other day someone gave me a now tv entertainment code. Previous to that someone gave me a now tv cinema code.

The thing is if there is something i would like i'll ask nicely and i'll always say thanks. I'll also give away things for free that i wont use. I think my history will show i gave away an iceland voucher or two before (although i've not had anything to give away lately).
mutley121/12/2019 19:18

not what the OP is asking though. he is asking if anyone got the free £1 …not what the OP is asking though. he is asking if anyone got the free £1 ebay voucher that he could have in exchange for nothing.apparently they were dishing out free £1 ebay vouchers and he got one but he would like to get more and wonder if anyone else also got a free voucher and could pass on to him.why do you think there are sarcy comments in response to his request?

Yep I understood exactly what he was asking but still people on here give away stuff for nothing. With much higher value than £1 too. Seen loads of Now TV passes for example given away.

While I appreciate manners cost nothing and would have been nice to see in this request, it isn’t unusual for people to offer up codes and vouchers on here and expect nothing in return.
m1keyp1key21/12/2019 22:44

I have to disagree mutley1. There are some great members on here and they …I have to disagree mutley1. There are some great members on here and they do give things away for nothing. Just the other day someone gave me a now tv entertainment code. Previous to that someone gave me a now tv cinema code. The thing is if there is something i would like i'll ask nicely and i'll always say thanks. I'll also give away things for free that i wont use. I think my history will show i gave away an iceland voucher or two before (although i've not had anything to give away lately).

i think it is entirely different to offer free money because one may feel generous to asking other people for money.

i don't think there is anything wrong with someone feeling generous and giving me £10 for nothing, but i would think it is very wrong of me to approach someone, even a close relation or friend, and ask if they could give me £10, even if i ask politely. i don't feel i should approaching other people and ask for money.

it would be different if it was a code off a particular spend that the OP is asking for, like a voucher that gives £15 off £30 spend at argos as people may have this code and don't need to buy anything of £30 or more, and so they would just throw the code away. but in this instance it is a £1 voucher with no conditions, so effectively £1 coin that the OP is asking for.
mutley122/12/2019 11:35

i think it is entirely different to offer free money because one may feel …i think it is entirely different to offer free money because one may feel generous to asking other people for money. i don't think there is anything wrong with someone feeling generous and giving me £10 for nothing, but i would think it is very wrong of me to approach someone, even a close relation or friend, and ask if they could give me £10, even if i ask politely. i don't feel i should approaching other people and ask for money.it would be different if it was a code off a particular spend that the OP is asking for, like a voucher that gives £15 off £30 spend at argos as people may have this code and don't need to buy anything of £30 or more, and so they would just throw the code away. but in this instance it is a £1 voucher with no conditions, so effectively £1 coin that the OP is asking for.

Why is it effectively a £1 coin? It's a voucher that can only be used within ebay. Some people might get a voucher and have no intention of using ebay.
m1keyp1key22/12/2019 12:44

Why is it effectively a £1 coin? It's a voucher that can only be used …Why is it effectively a £1 coin? It's a voucher that can only be used within ebay. Some people might get a voucher and have no intention of using ebay.

because ebay sells pretty much anything under the sun and you can get lots of things for £1 including delivery.

so if you can be bothered to log into your ebay account, you can order something for that price or near to it if you don't particularly want to spend any more money.

if someone has been bothered enough to apply for the voucher from the deal, they will be the sort of person that will be bothered enough to use it.
mutley122/12/2019 12:51

because ebay sells pretty much anything under the sun and you can get lots …because ebay sells pretty much anything under the sun and you can get lots of things for £1 including delivery. so if you can be bothered to log into your ebay account, you can order something for that price or near to it if you don't particularly want to spend any more money. if someone has been bothered enough to apply for the voucher from the deal, they will be the sort of person that will be bothered enough to use it.

But some people may just dislike ebay but still have an account. Therefore they see a post about ebay vouchers on here and maybe have a bit of the Christmas spirit and decide to log into ebay to claim the voucher and give it away on here.
m1keyp1key22/12/2019 13:00

But some people may just dislike ebay but still have an account. Therefore …But some people may just dislike ebay but still have an account. Therefore they see a post about ebay vouchers on here and maybe have a bit of the Christmas spirit and decide to log into ebay to claim the voucher and give it away on here.

let's wait for those people to turn up shall we? .......
mutley122/12/2019 16:46

Stop making the OP feel unwelcome. You don't like it when people make you feel unwelcome.
deeky23/12/2019 05:13

Stop making the OP feel unwelcome. You don't like it when people make you …Stop making the OP feel unwelcome. You don't like it when people make you feel unwelcome.

mutley122/12/2019 16:46

You hang around in discussions enough on here to know they are good people on here willing to help others.

Look how many people have sacrificed their own time to answer your questions in discussions, when you struggle with various issues time and time again.

The lovely folks on here rally around to aid you and come to your assistance with suggestions.

The time folks have given to you over the years is worth far more than the measly £1 the op is asking for.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 23rd Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions