Has anyone got a £20 off discount code

Posted 30th Nov
I wanted to buy a laptop that costs £399, best I could find is a £10 off newsletter sign up code

if anyone has one that would be awesome

thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
Where are you buying it from?

Have you looked at TopCashback.co.uk for additional savings?
They offer 1% ATM even if you use a voucher code as it states on their site
Or check complete savings, read their t&c first, it it involves a £15 monthly payment, which is refunded to you if you make a purchase (through their site I believe) and send them a copy of the receipt, I have used for the last 2 years and never had issues, I believe they do a month free trial, so worth a punt
LillyM30/11/2019 20:32

Or check complete savings, read their t&c first, it it involves a £15 …Or check complete savings, read their t&c first, it it involves a £15 monthly payment, which is refunded to you if you make a purchase (through their site I believe) and send them a copy of the receipt, I have used for the last 2 years and never had issues, I believe they do a month free trial, so worth a punt

Yeah they offer 10%. Got to chase them up on it at times, will use them over TCB... still hoping for a 20 off code
nazmul55530/11/2019 20:38

Yeah they offer 10%. Got to chase them up on it at times, will use them … Yeah they offer 10%. Got to chase them up on it at times, will use them over TCB... still hoping for a 20 off code

Oh have you? I think I’ve only had to do it once over the last 2 years, i gave up on topcashback after incessant chases, refusal to honour the Cashback and measly rates, plus the length it takes to actually get the money... love the cheaper gift cards too, I’ve never shopped more at Argos
Check your inbox @nazmul555
Edited by: "sohailh1984" 30th Nov
LillyM30/11/2019 20:41

Oh have you? I think I’ve only had to do it once over the last 2 years, i g …Oh have you? I think I’ve only had to do it once over the last 2 years, i gave up on topcashback after incessant chases, refusal to honour the Cashback and measly rates, plus the length it takes to actually get the money... love the cheaper gift cards too, I’ve never shopped more at Argos

Same here, just bought a 4k fire stick and g29 steering wheel from Argos
nazmul55530/11/2019 22:27

Same here, just bought a 4k fire stick and g29 steering wheel from Argos …Same here, just bought a 4k fire stick and g29 steering wheel from Argos

So you get the 20% gift card? They messed up my last order, well they didn’t but I ordered a gift card for a friend for £54 who gave me the wrong email address, which was a dead one so knew no one got the gift card, contacted them the same day and got 2x£10 and one for £25 a few days later. I hadn’t seen those in my emails and not received the original one for £54 so called them again and then got one for £54. I contacted them again to let them know if the mistake (I’m not a thief) and have not received any email to confirm anything so am now £45 quids in, i think, i haven’t checked yet if the gift cards are valid still or not. A friend of mine and trust pilot reviews claim they’re a scam, I just think people don’t read t&cs and then complain. Personally I love’em
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants