Has anyone got a customer service number for Ebay?

Posted 6th Jul
I have a specific problem I need to speak to someone in ebay about, but cant find anything online for a number to contact that seems relevant, does anyone have a number that i will get through to someone with. TIA.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Normally you would log in and go through the help options - at which point a "Contact Us" button directs you to their tel service etc.

It says there is a 26 min wait time, currently.
You’ll need a PIN number too41309495-CDnd3.jpg
ebay.co.uk/help

0345 355 3229

Or try the online chat which usually has a far shorter queue.
Request a call back from the app
Phsycronix06/07/2020 11:56

Google?https://www.google.co.uk/search?source=hp&ei=NAMDX_W_AYWykwXD4Z-gCQ&q=ebay+uk+telephone+contact+number&oq=ebay+uk+telephone&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgCMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADoFCAAQgwE6BQgAELEDUPcGWMAlYK07aABwAHgAgAG-AYgB-giSAQQxNS4ymAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab0345 355 3229

That one just tells you there are contact options at the bottom of every ebay page.
Beetplek06/07/2020 12:49

That one just tells you there are contact options at the bottom of every …That one just tells you there are contact options at the bottom of every ebay page.

Probably because they don't want squillions of people phoning them at the moment. That's why it's best to use the online portal through your account. That's where I found the details for phone-contact and timescale. It's been an incredibly busy time for them over the past 2-3 months so it's to be expected, I guess.

Sorry I can't help further. That number is what I've used before but; as I say; they've probably hobbled it due to increased traffic and lower staff numbers.
Ebay support are terrible, expect the run around and eventually giving up.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants