Has anyone got a decent retention deal out of Three lately

Posted 11th Jan 2022
My contract is up, but there doesn't seem much in the way of decent phone deals around. My last one was £32 a month for a p30 pro with 100gb data .
Community Updates
New Comment
8 Comments
  1. Avatar
    I asked and said I happy go with smarty 30 GB for tennrr but there don't listen so I thought I just requested PAC, offer deal though text 18 pounds, unlimited, deal I was on but there cancellation it, but I seen 02 deal, 100gb with 200gb with volt, got my euro roaming, and 6 months Disney plus
  2. Avatar
    Family member currently on soon-to-end unlim everything 3 SIMO @ £18/12m has received unprompted underwhelming offer of same at £16/12m.
  3. Avatar
    I've just given notice to Three after several years. I was always on a sim only deal, they just offered me 8gb for £7pm which I declined.
    Their customer service is absolutely shocking and I've noticed that signal has drastically dipped since moving house (in the same town).
  4. Avatar
    A lot of contracts seem to be moving to 36 months and a 1-month rolling sim from any of the major providers is basicallt non-existent now :/
  5. Avatar
    36 months? I thought it was bad that most seem to offer 24. Far too long to be locked into any mobile contact.
  6. Avatar
    I think the 36 months is for the handset part. I think ofcom limited the airtime contracts to max 24 months. But I maybe wrong.
  7. Avatar
    Pricklerickle11/01/2022 11:43

I asked and said I happy go with smarty 30 GB for tennrr but there don't …I asked and said I happy go with smarty 30 GB for tennrr but there don't listen so I thought I just requested PAC, offer deal though text 18 pounds, unlimited, deal I was on but there cancellation it, but I seen 02 deal, 100gb with 200gb with volt, got my euro roaming, and 6 months Disney plus

Don't understand you?
Post a comment
Top Merchants