Groups

Has anyone got a Hyde and Sleep or Sleepybear memory foam mattress - and would you recommend?

Looking to buy a new mattress as my poor husband wakes up achey, when he eventually gets comfortable enough to sleep! We've got an expensive sprung and memory topped mattress but after trying a Tempur mattress he's sold on whole memory foam - only problem is £2000 is way beyond budget. Found good deals at both the above places but would love to hear actual feedback if anyone can help? Xx

8 Comments

I bought an EVE mattress from amazon
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eve-King-Mattress-200-150/dp/B019DRUTTC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481414878&sr=8-1&keywords=eve

It is currently on offer
    evemattress.co.uk compared to the price on their official website.

All these mattresses however - Hyde and sleep, simba, casper, Leesa, EVE etc. are all suspiciously similar and for some reason have all been coming up on my newsfeed constantly on Facebook and I have no idea why!

Anyone else got any thoughts about this?

Anyway it seemed to have worked and when this Black Friday deal (which seems to be still on) came up I bought the eve mattress for my parents as I knew they were looking for a new one

can I suggest a hypnos one? really really good.

Original Poster

sunilm

I bought an EVE mattress from amazon … I bought an EVE mattress from amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/Eve-King-Mattress-200-150/dp/B019DRUTTC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1481414878&sr=8-1&keywords=eveIt is currently on offerhttps://www.evemattress.co.uk compared to the price on their official website.All these mattresses however - Hyde and sleep, simba, casper, Leesa, EVE etc. are all suspiciously similar and for some reason have all been coming up on my newsfeed constantly on Facebook and I have no idea why! Anyone else got any thoughts about this?Anyway it seemed to have worked and when this Black Friday deal (which seems to be still on) came up I bought the eve mattress for my parents as I knew they were looking for a new one

Wow thanks, that's a way better deal than even the best one I found. They are have the same speil- I can't see how they can be that different from each other (_;) thank you so much, I will show my husband that one in the morning. That's a quarter of what they wanted for the Tempur!!!

Original Poster

wolf47wolf

can I suggest a hypnos one? really really good.

I've not encountered those on my search so far, I will definitely check them out though!! Thanks for the heads up xxx

bamasmama

Wow thanks, that's a way better deal than even the best one I found. … Wow thanks, that's a way better deal than even the best one I found. They are have the same speil- I can't see how they can be that different from each other (_;) thank you so much, I will show my husband that one in the morning. That's a quarter of what they wanted for the Tempur!!!

No problem It is quite good and for 440 it's a good deal I think
    despite having the same spiel they do supposedly have different mattresses e.g. one has springs and foam (simba) and others have different types of layers and stuff so it is all a bit strange

bamasmama

I've not encountered those on my search so far, I will definitely check … I've not encountered those on my search so far, I will definitely check them out though!! Thanks for the heads up xxx

Hypnos is good (not memory foam) but are what premier inn use and premier inn actually sell them too!

I would not recomand hyde and sleep to anyone. Worse customer service and product I came across. Their products have plastic inside (or at least that's how it feels when you lie down). I've been trying to publish an honest review on their website but it's been declined (I've been told that I misled their customers by posting a negative review). We have a Tempur mattress and pillows and to be perfectly honest I have never slept better. It's true that Tempur is more expensive but you do get what you pay for and more. No wonder hyde and sleep have only 5 star reviews on the Internet, they ban every negative comment.

I've tested and reviewed the Hyde & Sleep memory foam version of the mattress over the last month, that's if you decided to hold out before purchasing and are still interested in reading a review from someone who has used it? mattresstest.co.uk/hyd…on/

What version of the mattress did you get Andreear23? I've found the memory foam version very comfortable to sleep on, much better the the old spring bed that I did have anyway. Did you have that version or was it the Hybrid (which I've yet to try) you had? Look forward to hearing back from you, and if it's the hybrid one you had I'll let you know when I eventually get it if I found the same.

Anyway if you're still searching for people who have used the Hyde & Sleep there is a review on it, and if you've already found a mattress hopefully it can come in handy for someone else.

Bobby
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014472
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      3. word association Game73844457
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59

See more discussions