Expired

Has anyone got a level 3 gold flamedeer yet?

Found 7th Dec 2013
So Far i've had 2 silver flamedeers, im wondering if anyone has had a gold one yet? Have they been released out of the pen?
Community Updates
283 Comments
I'm struggling to get any deer lol
nope
Not seen one yet
no .
They can't be out yet.

Just got another but few and far between
The flamedeers seem to be far more sparse this year.

Not a bad thing.
just one short for the Kindle paperwhite!!!
Apparently some golds have been released. Some people have won already according to the FB page.
Ive got a silver some how lol
So hard to fine one flame deer?
I haven't found one yet
Letting them out now would defeat the whole object of the game, which is to get people visitin up till Christmas.

I'm sure some have won amazon vouchers, but the main gold prize ones won't be out for quite some time.

Anyone want to trade a level 1 abominable for a level 1 bearded
Banned
Got only x2 silvers and x2 white.
artcheezzz

Got only x2 silvers and x2 white.

Same for me. I started when the event started and thats all ive got
Only got one, and I'm on here all the time!,
don't know how to save them anyway!!! oO
I keep looking. Damm things running off
I've got a few white and a couple silver, my husbands got about the same. No golds yet
Can you get them on mobile app?
Banned
Not on the official app
JackRH1

Can you get them on mobile app?

No.
i spent ages last year looking for them with no luck, it drove me nuts. I dont expect to do any better this year either.
I've been on here for 2 days straight and not got any Silver :0( I think I'm going to stop searching as this is getting to me know.
I'm not doing very well I've got about five white and only one silver, and I'm buying too much stuff from being on this site for too long!!
ive found that once ive found one i dont find another until ive logged out and left it for while, got 5 in 2 days if any one wants my white ones (except for ipad air) ill swap for anything..any idea how to get a gold one(_;)
jennyminch

ive found that once ive found one i dont find another until ive logged … ive found that once ive found one i dont find another until ive logged out and left it for while, got 5 in 2 days if any one wants my white ones (except for ipad air) ill swap for anything..any idea how to get a gold one(_;)

Just sent you a request
I've got an extra brown gingerbread flamedeer if anyone wants to swap me one for the silver one?
Anyone want to trade for my evergreen flame deer for a red nosed flamedeer ?
shahzadh37

Anyone want to trade for my evergreen flame deer for a red nosed … Anyone want to trade for my evergreen flame deer for a red nosed flamedeer ?

If only there was a huge thread where you could trade...
I can't seem to find this thread
sancho1983

http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/flamedeer-trading-thread-official-trade-thread-1735412

a link at top of this site will help
grfan

a link at top of this site will help

Don't talk nonsense. It's not been off the front page of the misc since it was started. Just learn how to use the site
sancho1983

Don't talk nonsense. It's not been off the front page of the misc since … Don't talk nonsense. It's not been off the front page of the misc since it was started. Just learn how to use the site

u tell the 100 that keep asking then
grfan

u tell the 100 that keep asking then

I'm trying, facing a losing battle though.

sancho1983

I'm trying, facing a losing battle though.

lmao there u go then the link is best like i said
grfan

lmao there u go then the link is best like i said

But what about the other thousands of users who actually know how to use the site?
sancho1983

But what about the other thousands of users who actually know how to use … But what about the other thousands of users who actually know how to use the site?

there the 1s not needing it as geting all the Flamedeer
lancsman

don't know how to save them anyway!!! oO

they save automatically, you can see if you goto the morr tab at the top and then click flamedeer
No, I just have white's.

Happy to trade any dupe's. Just send trade request
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions