Has anyone got a Next vipsale slot yet?

Its getting closer to the sale and I still have no sign of the VIP slots. Has anyone else got one yet?

Wantin to do it online as I really dont fancy goin to the sale when I go away for the weekend. Dont think hubbie would appreciate it either!

6 Comments

iv not got one yet & my friends who normally get them have not had them either.. maybe they have changed the way they do it this year.. maybe the rumours are right but i hope not !

Original Poster

kassy2005;4723206

iv not got one yet & my friends who normally get them have not had them … iv not got one yet & my friends who normally get them have not had them either.. maybe they have changed the way they do it this year.. maybe the rumours are right but i hope not !

I hope not! We've got to get up really early to leave on friday morning to go to devon so he is so not going to be amused at having to get up extra early on saturday as well!!!

Whats the rumours?

Original Poster

Butterflies;4724079

Whats the rumours?

That they aint doin VIP slots anymore

LisaJT;4724164

That they aint doin VIP slots anymore

Ohhhh - well I guess we will soon find out then

Thanks!

I've got my sale preview slot - 12:00 Friday. I didn't get an email but logged on to the Next website and the information was there with the slot choices.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Swtiching to Galaxy from Iphone-Advice?22
    2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9511
    3. Galaxy Note 8 grey import23
    4. PC Build - Budget £70011

See more discussions