Groups

has anyone got a preloved premium account?

If anyone has a pre loved account i'd be really grateful if they'd look at an ad for me and send me the phone number/ contact details? Thanks in advance!

6 Comments

Check this link 20p for two month membership vouchercodes.co.uk/pre….uk
    Edited by: "Poppyj1" 4th Dec 2016

If your not prepared to pay even a small sum to access some details to get a free pet then I would question your commitment to said pet.

Poor little mite

Original Poster

Poppyj1 thanks so much! What a great link!

Original Poster

Poppyj1

Check this link 20p for two month membership … Check this link 20p for two month membership https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/preloved.co.uk

Thanks so much this link worked and I'm in!

Original Poster

tom2kadd1

If your not prepared to pay even a small sum to access some details to … If your not prepared to pay even a small sum to access some details to get a free pet then I would question your commitment to said pet. Poor little mite

I'm more worried that it had already gone, and would like to check it has no medical history etc, plus it's for a classroom with children, as a teacher we try to save money wherever possible!
    To be honest a fiver goes a long way to me and I'd rather not sign up as don't intend to use the site after this.
    Try not to judge

Is it going to be a teacher's pet?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions