has anyone got a promo code axa northern ireland or uk axa for car insurance please

Found 26th Jul 2016
Axa Northern Ireland are now charging double for car insurance and there is a box which states enter promotion code so just wondering if anyone can help. I have tried price comparison websites and all quotes are coming in lower but because I have been an axa Northern Ireland customer for years I'd prefer to stay. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it thanks in advance
Community Updates
4 Comments
give risk alliance a call they are in stockman's lane belfast . they are axa agent as well. very helpful when making changes etc and my price was cheaper than direct.
been with abbey insurance but when I tried to change car they cancelled my old insurance gave me new one for whole full year and had cheek to ask for cancellation fee so I'm never going there again
Afraid no help with the promo code but personally for myself always found them expensive. I've been with Chaucer Direct past 4 years, every year trying to find cheaper to no avail. They changed name few months back and now called "Geoffrey Insurance". I'm N.Ireland also. In all honesty doubt if any promo code would half the price anyhow! In work we are meant to get discount via a perks card and also our union with a couple of different companies last time I rang the offer they had was free breakdown cover and legal bit, funny how when you say "I don't need the breakdown as my car comes with three years free" the free suddenly became £25 cheaper!
I've changed mid-term with the company twice and flawless each time charging no extra (couldn't believe it myself - car was double grouping,3x value of previous). They also have where they say they offer existing customers better deal than new customers. So far in the 4 years with them I've been between only £310-£330.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 27th Jul 2016
Original Poster Banned
iibdii

give risk alliance a call they are in stockman's lane belfast . they are … give risk alliance a call they are in stockman's lane belfast . they are axa agent as well. very helpful when making changes etc and my price was cheaper than direct.been with abbey insurance but when I tried to change car they cancelled my old insurance gave me new one for whole full year and had cheek to ask for cancellation fee so I'm never going there again

Thank you will give them a call I'll keep you posted
Original Poster Banned
cecilmcroberts

Afraid no help with the promo code but personally for myself always found … Afraid no help with the promo code but personally for myself always found them expensive. I've been with Chaucer Direct past 4 years, every year trying to find cheaper to no avail. They changed name few months back and now called "Geoffrey Insurance". I'm N.Ireland also. In all honesty doubt if any promo code would half the price anyhow! In work we are meant to get discount via a perks card and also our union with a couple of different companies last time I rang the offer they had was free breakdown cover and legal bit, funny how when you say "I don't need the breakdown as my car comes with three years free" the free suddenly became £25 cheaper! I've changed mid-term with the company twice and flawless each time charging no extra (couldn't believe it myself - car was double grouping,3x value of previous). They also have where they say they offer existing customers better deal than new customers. So far in the 4 years with them I've been between only £310-£330.

Thank you for your advice going to check for the extra snow and I'll update you when I've got news
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions