Groups

Has anyone got a Simba hybrid mattress kingsize?

Need a new mattress and have looked at several. Any reviews on the Simba please.

5 Comments

Heya. Yep we do. Had it about 8 months now and it's been amazing. Works well for both my wife and me who have previously always had slightly different tastes.

I would recommend popping into John Lewis and giving it a go before you buy. But you also have the 100 night trial.

There is a smell of chemicals for the first few days after opening from the manufacturing process, but I think this is somewhat common with this type of mattRess.

Got an eve mattress and it's fantastic , took a couple of nights to get used to , it's medium and it extremely comfortable and the pillows are great to

Yes we have had one for about 2 months now.
    Still has a slight chemical smell to it if I bury my nose right up to it.
    The smell is quite strong at first but soon goes.
    Lovely and comfortable.
    Very happy with it, never considered sending it back.
    If you do go for it you can get £50 off if you go through an existing owners referral link
    Not sure if I can post the link here so please PM me if you want it.

Sumpong

Yes we have had one for about 2 months now.Still has a slight chemical … Yes we have had one for about 2 months now.Still has a slight chemical smell to it if I bury my nose right up to it.The smell is quite strong at first but soon goes.Lovely and comfortable.Very happy with it, never considered sending it back.If you do go for it you can get £50 off if you go through an existing owners referral link ;)Not sure if I can post the link here so please PM me if you want it.

Hey I'd like this link if you can send me

I was stuck between simba and leesa and have gone for leesa, will post a review if anyone interested
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Moto G5S+ Case11
      2. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?1317
      3. Tooth extraction44
      4. Amazon prime subscribe & save33

See more discussions