Community Updates
Ask

Groups

16 Comments
Previous thread
deals6931/12/2019 23:32

Previous thread

They have been used but thanks anyway
CDkeys is selling them for about £3 which is super-cheap.
Just get Kodi
I’ve got a 1 month one, PM’d you
Anyone know what happened with the B&M codes? I know I got some but can’t find the email. I thought the deadline was today but have googled and see they messed up the expiry dates. Can anyone help?
tygr31/12/2019 23:47

Anyone know what happened with the B&M codes? I know I got some but can’t f …Anyone know what happened with the B&M codes? I know I got some but can’t find the email. I thought the deadline was today but have googled and see they messed up the expiry dates. Can anyone help?

It’s ok. Found it.
tygr31/12/2019 23:58

It’s ok. Found it.

They're expired checked mine lol
MR112301/01/2020 00:30

They're expired checked mine lol

I know now but as the email said expiry 31 December I’m going to contact them to complain once the live chat is back up.
Setup a new now TV account. Subscribe to 7 days free entertainment. Cancel entertainment and if it's like mine it should offer you "something different". This on mine was 3 months Free cinema pass.
Arto31/12/2019 23:33

Just get Kodi

What addons do you recommend?
Arto01/01/2020 18:49

Exodus

Yeah got that one too, annoying when loading up though as it takes a while and sometimes different sources have different languages
nazmul55501/01/2020 20:03

Yeah got that one too, annoying when loading up though as it takes a while …Yeah got that one too, annoying when loading up though as it takes a while and sometimes different sources have different languages

Mines fine and if it’s in a different language you just press enter and change the audio to English
nazmul55501/01/2020 20:03

Yeah got that one too, annoying when loading up though as it takes a while …Yeah got that one too, annoying when loading up though as it takes a while and sometimes different sources have different languages

Are you using Real Debrid? If so then try “Seren”
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions