EXPIRED

Has anyone got Amazon Prime delivery? Favor request...

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has Amazon Prime delivery? I am needing something delivered asap, and I don't have Prime delivery, and it is going to cost £8 to get it delivered quickly.
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to order it for me, I'll send them a Paypal gift for the amount, and split the difference with them (£4 for their trouble)
I realise that this is a bit of a long shot, but it is £4 for less than 5 minutes of someone with Prime's time...
Thank you.

5 Comments

Dont you have to have it delivered to the Prime account address>?

Original Poster

I think I read that you can have friends or family use it, so I am thinking it is possible to get it delivered to another address, by adding it to your account. I currently have 3 seperate addresses in my "normal" account, so I imagine it will be the same, if you just add "send to a different address" when ordering, but having not got Prime, I don't know...

My free trail ran out..guessing you've had the free trail too?

Original Poster

Yes unfortunately. I used it last year to try it, and it was turbo fast, might even have been next day delivery, but I cancelled it a couple of weeks later, as I didn't think I would need or use it again, silly me :roll:

Original Poster

Sorted now, ty
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why do people scam on Gumtree?11
    2. A mini break to Edinburgh - recommendations for recommendations/area etc!21
    3. Can I do anything with an old router ??11
    4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?23

See more discussions