Expired

Has anyone got an Evans code please....either discount or free delivery?? xxx

5 replies
Found 22nd Dec 2009
Hey guys am thinking of buying a pair or Pj's for my sis for xmas....last minute I know but I have already done her gifts just thought of something a little extra... but was hoping to spend no more than £20. The Pj's are £20 but then t's £5 for delivery.....be really grateful if someone could help.
And will of course leave u some 'worthless' rep xx
Many thanks xx

5 Comments

Original Poster

deb8z;7301019

There are a few pairs in the sale [email protected] quid,dunno if you have seen … There are a few pairs in the sale [email protected] quid,dunno if you have seen those already though.]http://www.evans.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?parent_category_rn=106430&beginIndex=0&top=Y&langId=-1&storeId=12553&catalogId=20554&categoryId=149928&viewTaskName=CategoryDisplayView&viewAllFlag=true

Thanks hun, yh I was going for the pink £20 ones but was still hoping for discount really, thanks anyways;-)

there is a thread on the deal board with some discounts on it. HTH * sorry my mistake, never read it properly, oops*

Try these although I really cant say if they will work, for free delivery. You can only try I guess!
EVANS74 or EVSU921

Original Poster

Leyton Lisa;7302448

Try these although I really cant say if they will work, for free … Try these although I really cant say if they will work, for free delivery. You can only try I guess!EVANS74 or EVSU921

Thanks for that hun, unfortunately they didn't work but worth the try. Have ordered now anyways, thanks again:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I posted a deal that has been removed410
    2. Looking to travel from belfast22
    3. Unisex/Women’s Nintendo Christmas Jumper?11
    4. Gatwick Airport Parking77

See more discussions