Has anyone got any adults go free promotion codes from kelloggs packets

Found 5th Aug
Code on inside on kelloggs cereal packets
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Has anyone got any adults go free promotion codes from kelloggs packets, PLEASE?
thewrecker747723 m ago

Has anyone got any adults go free promotion codes from kelloggs packets, …Has anyone got any adults go free promotion codes from kelloggs packets, PLEASE?

No please required if you've only just registered, cos you're 'entitled'. Human rights, and all that.
I can't help but think that there's a leading 'S' missing from the OPs surname.
Spango6 m ago

No please required if you've only just registered, cos you're 'entitled'. …No please required if you've only just registered, cos you're 'entitled'. Human rights, and all that.I can't help but think that there's a leading 'S' missing from the OPs surname.

How many do you need?
Another new member creates a account and adds a profile pic to blend in.

I don't mind if you don't ask kindly, why I do mind is this begging. I bet it's 1 person and is selling the codes.

In fact I don't mind few codes too
I’m surprised they haven’t asked for a meerkat movie code as well!
Yes
Need at least 4
had some but now cant find them
Taking my son to london for his bday as his dad has got hospital appointment that day in london
so just trying to save a bit of money
Sorry forgot the please and thankyou in advance
@becky.tingey The trouble is these codes are as rare as hen’s teeth. Numerous longstanding contributing members have also asked for these codes and I would imagine that in the spirit of the HUKD community these members would be prioritised first.
As you need so many, I would ask family members and friends to check their cupboards as I think you will have more luck than waiting for a response on here.
Thanx that is what i am doing aswell
Did have some but cant find them so have feeling i chucked when tidying up
deleted79467
Welcome to hukd great to see new members good luck with your request
Meerkat movies app requires insurance policy number so easiest way is to go to comparethemarket website click travel insurance and select one person day insurance in UK for £1.06 then you get one year 2 4 1 movies n food
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants