Has anyone got any funny or embarrassing stories about their real name?

Banned
any stories?

7 Comments

Banned

ummmm no =/

Original Poster Banned

I was creating a profile on faceparty a few years ago, and kept getting a message saying that it had adult content and people needed adult verification to read my profile. Took me ages to realise why....my name is sean alder

.....Take the last two letters of first name, and first two of surname. Thats why it was doing that!!! lol :oops:

salder21;2795841

I was creating a profile on faceparty a few years ago, and kept getting a … I was creating a profile on faceparty a few years ago, and kept getting a message saying that it had adult content and people needed adult verification to read my profile. Took me ages to realise why....my name is sean alder.....Take the last two letters of first name, and first two of surname. Thats why it was doing that!!! lol :oops:

lmao

my friend still calls me ***** coz its nearly the same as ange!!?? :x

Original Poster Banned

lol think i gave up on it in the end

ha ha i see mines so rude its been blocked ha ha ha I will let you all have a guess now then!!

Original Poster Banned

or a pm lol

It's not funny or embarrassing, but the amount of times my last name is put as "Taylor" is just plain annoying.

Makes me think it would be easier just to change it to that =/
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523394
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614053
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846051
    4. What an absolute disgrace1943

See more discussions