Groups

Has anyone got any receipts from HMV?

I am using the Pure points scheme and if you have purchased anything instore from HMV, no matter what the value could you possibly PM me the following details of the receipt?

receipt id
    transaction value (£)
    transaction date

It will be very much appreciated.
    Thanks!

20 Comments

I don't think this is allowed on these forums.

Original Poster

Ive seen other users post requesting these details so think i should be ok.

Better ask a mod, better to know for sure either way.

As long as other members are willing to give you their receipt details, I can`t see any problems with your request.

Original Poster

Cheers!

Banned

cuzzy

As long as other members are willing to give you their receipt details, I … As long as other members are willing to give you their receipt details, I can`t see any problems with your request.

are you authorized to adapt HMV's Terms & Conditions?

7. Your Card is for your personal use, and points cannot be earned or … 7. Your Card is for your personal use, and points cannot be earned or redeemed on your account by third parties. Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred. They may only be earned and redeemed in accordance with these terms. 11. If you breach these terms, or if HMV reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Rewards Scheme, your Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Rewards Account closed without prior notice. HMV reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Cardholder is found to have abused the Rewards Scheme.

i have emailed customer services with a link to this thread for clarification.

He isn't asking for pure points to be transferred he is asking for receipt details from NON-pure members.

I don't see where it says you cannot use other peoples receipts that are non-pure members. Only that points are not transferrable.

cuzzy

As long as other members are willing to give you their receipt details, … As long as other members are willing to give you their receipt details, I can`t see any problems with your request.

7. Your Card is for your personal use, and points cannot be earned or … 7. Your Card is for your personal use, and points cannot be earned or redeemed on your account by third parties. Points are personal to you and cannot be transferred. They may only be earned and redeemed in accordance with these terms. 11. If you breach these terms, or if HMV reasonably believes that you have breached these terms and/or abused the Rewards Scheme, your Card may be terminated, any points earned but not redeemed may be cancelled and your Rewards Account closed without prior notice. HMV reserves the right to take any action deemed necessary where a Cardholder is found to have abused the Rewards Scheme.

cuzzy

As long as other members are willing to give you their receipt details, … As long as other members are willing to give you their receipt details, I can`t see any problems with your request.

Are you really that bored??

My god.

cuzzy

Are you really that bothered? I'm sure HMV wont even reply

casparwhite

i have emailed customer services with a link to this thread for … i have emailed customer services with a link to this thread for clarification.

Do you not understand how this forum works and its purpose?

Original Poster

Some people really don't have a life!

cuzzy

OMG Are you for real? Lol

when you have the details do you enter them online or do you have to do it instore?

Original Poster

StevenBrown

when you have the details do you enter them online or do you have to do … when you have the details do you enter them online or do you have to do it instore?

You can do it online.

where abouts? i have a reciept somewhere but couldnt see it anywhere on the pure hmv site

Original Poster

Its on the main hmv site.

My account > Validate a receipt

Banned

highguyuk

Do you not understand how this forum works and its purpose?

yes do you?

its for finding bargains and discussing them

its not here for potentially committing fraud

Original Poster

Ok, just a couple of things, this forum was made for discussing deals, but it also has a misc section, where users can conversate, seek advice, etc.

Even if it is fraud, which i dont consider it to be, what makes you so uptight that you feel the need to contact HMV, even providing a link to this thread just in the hope of getting my pure account banned?

From your picture, i assume you smoke marijuana. That in no way intereferes with my life. However i am going to notify the police and show them your display picture and demand that they arrest you for possesion and take all your belongings away as they were possibly bought with drug money.
    You may think that sounds ridiculous but that is pretty much what you are doing.

If you dont approve of this thread, dont comment in it, notify a mod that you think it is breaking the rules, etc. Why go out of your way to contact HMV?

Go roll another spliff and chill out!

Original Poster

Bump, anyone?

BradyBrade!

...Even if it is fraud, which i dont consider it to be, what makes you so … ...Even if it is fraud, which i dont consider it to be, what makes you so uptight that you feel the need to contact HMV, even providing a link to this thread just in the hope of getting my pure account banned?

Current & ex-employees of HMV do frequent this site, as do employees (past & present) of other retailers/merchants.

I suspect the lack of a response to your request is because nobody wishes to hand you some of their payment details used in the respective transaction(s).

BFN,

fp.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      2. To buy Iphone 611
      3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?710
      4. recent price to fit a standard sized garage door55

See more discussions