Has anyone got any spare nestle codes please??

10 replies
Found 2nd Mar 2009
If anyone has any spare nestle codes please i be most grateful.
Would like to get a few more DVD's for my son

10 Comments

Banned

if more than one person replies could i have one after the op please

ive 2 here you can have one each ,, will pm them now

Banned

ooops i dint relaise the op wanted more than one, sorry :oops:

ive pm'd you one each to be fair ,, ?:)

Banned

diva if you want the two i will pm it you across and take the next if anyone esle posts, i genuinely didnt see you wanted more than 1

thank you button moon, but dont want to encroucg on the ops post, thought they wanted one, hence why i posted

think i may have a few more in the kitchen drawer wioll have a look later
its my naptime now ..

Original Poster

fairs, fair sassie im not greedy i have bought 6 packets of cereals just for teh codes, but OH told me i cant buy more until we eat the cereal. And when they ran out of the water horse and changed it to mathilda i just had to get that 1 lol

Original Poster

button_moon;4531348

think i may have a few more in the kitchen drawer wioll have a look … think i may have a few more in the kitchen drawer wioll have a look later its my naptime now ..

Fantastic, i look forward to later

Banned

no honestly, if you want it, its not a prob, im sure some more will pop up x I have had a few off there, at 80p a go you cant help yaself, and the little guy is well impressed hes been moved off videos onto dvds - lol

Original Poster

sassie;4531397

no honestly, if you want it, its not a prob, im sure some more will pop … no honestly, if you want it, its not a prob, im sure some more will pop up x I have had a few off there, at 80p a go you cant help yaself, and the little guy is well impressed hes been moved off videos onto dvds - lol

button moon sent us one each, so please use it. It was theirs to gift to whomever they chose.They said they might have more anyway
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769307
    2. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland713
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2239
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247602

See more discussions