Groups

Has anyone got or using a wireless netgear n1 router

Banned
    title really is the router anygood for online gaming and downloads?

7 Comments

Havent got the above router but i did notice a big difference when i started using an N+ router

Banned

WE had this and still do but its not being used at the mo , my man says yeah it was brilliant for downloading and playing games he actually wishes he could go back to it but because we are with sky we have to use their router

Original Poster Banned

@ toni5500 + starr

no probs i was just wandering im using the netgear g just now that i got with virgin, looking to change my net in sept to 50meg which you get the N router, g router is ok but not great i do use the internet allday, if the N router does do what its capable of and from your opinion's it would be worth moving onto the N router?

100% Doesn't drop connection, wider range faster speeds my one does everything it says it should do

Perfect

toni15500;5801472

WE had this and still do but its not being used at the mo , my man says … WE had this and still do but its not being used at the mo , my man says yeah it was brilliant for downloading and playing games he actually wishes he could go back to it but because we are with sky we have to use their router

Well actually, you don't have to!
    ( I know it says you do, but it is possible to change them over)

Banned

KrispiiDuck;5801682

Well actually, you don't have to!( I know it says you do, but it is … Well actually, you don't have to!( I know it says you do, but it is possible to change them over)

i did try for about a week go no where so gave up on it

Banned

dj_urban;5801581

@ toni5500 + starrno probs i was just wandering im using the netgear g … @ toni5500 + starrno probs i was just wandering im using the netgear g just now that i got with virgin, looking to change my net in sept to 50meg which you get the N router, g router is ok but not great i do use the internet allday, if the N router does do what its capable of and from your opinion's it would be worth moving onto the N router?

im going to sell mines as i never use it no point it lying there its boxed etc
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions