HAS ANYONE GOT PITCH STANDING HOSPITALITY TICKETS FOR TAKE THAT AT THE RICOH ARENA COVENTRY?

Banned
Hi,

I'm new to this so please bear with me.
I have purchased Pitch Standing HOSPITALITY Tickets for Take That at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry. Has anyone been to a concert there before as I am a bit confused with regards to if you have got access to the Hospitality areas how on earth are you supposed to get through the crowds of people to get there and back into your standing area of the 'Pitch'?

I wrongly assumed that the people who have paid an extra £20 on top of the Pitch Standing tickets may have an area where they can get in and out of to get to the relevant bar area?

Also, is it likely that people who have got Pitch Standing Tickers are going to start queuing up hours and hours before they let everyone in??

Thanks for any help out there

4 Comments

I have got a Pitch Fork :whistling:

Hey, don't know about the hospitality tickets but generally with the standing tickets, people queue very early!

I remember I had standing for Bon Jovi once. Gig started around 4pm (had 2 or 3 support bands) & we queued from about 9am!! Probably not what you wanted to hear :oops:

Original Poster Banned

That was what I was kind of expecting, thanks:thumbsup:

if you have pitch tickets can you get up close to the front/stage
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523390
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17356128
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846049
    4. What an absolute disgrace1942

See more discussions