Groups

Has anyone got Sketchers Shape Up Trainers?

I just ordered a pair and wondered if anyone else has tried them? They have good customer reviews from what ive read

amazon.co.uk/Ske…T1O

8 Comments

Original Poster

No-one? My friend has fit flops which she swears by

Oh wow, thats a lot of money! What are they meant to do?

Original Poster

munnski;7799015

Oh wow, thats a lot of money! What are they meant to do?

Tone you up and use loads more calories when you walk. They are apparantly like walking bare foot in sand so you use your muscles more when you walk. From the reviews ive read, some women have gone down dress sizes with only using these shoes for walking in every day and no other changes to their diet, excercies etc

pinkkitty2007;7799041

Tone you up and use loads more calories when you walk. They are … Tone you up and use loads more calories when you walk. They are apparantly like walking bare foot in sand so you use your muscles more when you walk. From the reviews ive read, some women have gone down dress sizes with only using these shoes for walking in every day and no other changes to their diet, excercies etc

Hmmm seems too good to be true to me! I am sure I saw these on a Channel 4 show, or something very similar to them anyways, they weren't that good.

But I hope for you, for that price they have better!

Original Poster

munnski;7799055

Hmmm seems too good to be true to me! I am sure I saw these on a Channel … Hmmm seems too good to be true to me! I am sure I saw these on a Channel 4 show, or something very similar to them anyways, they weren't that good.But I hope for you, for that price they have better!

Me too! Will have to see how they go when i get them home

i have fit flops and they are great you can really feel them working on your legs and bum

Original Poster

Tinkytayls;7799104

i have fit flops and they are great you can really feel them working on … i have fit flops and they are great you can really feel them working on your legs and bum

I think these are a very similar idea so hopefully they will be some use, thanks x
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764240
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31144
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846179
      4. Find out how good your GP surgery is67

See more discussions