Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyone got switch from Gameseek ??

Just seen gameseek are honouring switch for £198.50. Just wondering is it true or just their marketing ploy. Has anyone got their switch dispatched from them?

https://www.gameseek.co.uk/video-gaming-news/2902/we-made-history-gameseek-ceo-on-nintendo-switch-£198.50-launch-offer#pagec?utm_source=emailcampaign419&utm_medium=phpList&utm_content=HTMLemail&utm_campaign=%22We+made+history%22+GameSeek+CEO+on+Nintendo+Switch+198.50+Launch+Offer+

10 Comments

Seems legit, but they seriously need to buy some shelving for their warehouse.

Original Poster

Leonintelex

Seems legit, but they seriously need to buy some shelving for their … Seems legit, but they seriously need to buy some shelving for their warehouse.

Not sure how legit they are. Showing off stock but you still can't preorder it.

nihir

Not sure how legit they are. Showing off stock but you still can't … Not sure how legit they are. Showing off stock but you still can't preorder it.

On one hand they could be genuinely trying to improve their dreadful reputation. The statement seems a legit attempt to do this.

On the other hand it could be a ploy to make people think they have changed. And pocket every penny with no intention of delivery.

I still wouldn't order with them though, they are on my blacklist until they improve dramatically.

nihir

Not sure how legit they are. Showing off stock but you still can't … Not sure how legit they are. Showing off stock but you still can't preorder it.

They made the £198.50 price available only to a randomly-selected group of people from among those with stock alerts set up - if you didn't get an invite, you can't buy.

Edited by: "Illusionary" 8th Mar

Preordered round late December. Got mine for launch day and at the 198.50. So was pretty chuffed, can't complain.

Original Poster

Illusionary

They made the £198.50 price available only to a randomly-selected group … They made the £198.50 price available only to a randomly-selected group of people from among those with stock alerts set up - if you didn't get an invite, you can buy.

That's what I like to find out if anyone got 'lucky' from the community.

Read that fella Ryan's comments in that link pretty butt hurt

jimhuf

Read that fella Ryan's comments in that link pretty butt hurt

​Cheers for pointing him out, that was some amusing angry posting X)

Illusionary

They made the £198.50 price available only to a randomly-selected group … They made the £198.50 price available only to a randomly-selected group of people from among those with stock alerts set up - if you didn't get an invite, you can buy.

If you didn't get an invite, you can buy? I take it you mean you can't?
    Edited by: "mtuk1" 8th Mar

mtuk1

If you didn't get an invite, you can buy? I take it you mean you can't?

Typo, hopefully it was clear from the context what I meant - but fixed now, cheers.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sky22
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1721
      3. Why do people scam on Gumtree?44
      4. Xiaomi phones33

See more discussions