Groups

Has anyone got their Ecko baseball cap from play.com yet?

As title says,
    I ordered seven days ago and still states order taken in outstanding orders?. I wanted to see what others said before contacting play.com
    Cheers.

hotukdeals.com/ite…-99

2 Comments

I recently fell out with play bigtime over things like this. They do not seem to offer any support with back orders and have a very generic way of dealing with things like this.

I guess if your order does not state awaiting stock then you may want to nudge them to the right direction but personally I find their customer service a total state.

Anyway they dont advertise their email but Im 90% sure its [email protected] but will check later on to confirm.

Original Poster

robjd;5566267

I recently fell out with play bigtime over things like this. They do not … I recently fell out with play bigtime over things like this. They do not seem to offer any support with back orders and have a very generic way of dealing with things like this.I guess if your order does not state awaiting stock then you may want to nudge them to the right direction but personally I find their customer service a total state. Anyway they dont advertise their email but Im 90% sure its [email protected] but will check later on to confirm.

Cheers, I used the email you supplied. I got an automated emailed straight back that stated "****THIS MAILBOX IS UNATTENDED***** ". I am very happy with them usually and find they deliver in good time. Once i did wait ages for a Pirates of the Carribean T-Shirt to be posted so maybe they have to get clothes in from other suppliers at times??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Currys Return33
      2. How long do CEX take to process a bank transfer?87
      3. I would not recommend anyone to buy tickets in viagogo33
      4. HP Instant Ink 4 month trial setup?1827

See more discussions