Expired

Has anyone got this Silvercrest Soupmaker from Lidl. Would like opinions please. Thank you. ?

5 replies
5 Comments

never used one in my life but went asking in my local yest ,
was wondering if the jug was plastic or glass , the lady there didnt know either
apparently on sale monday 8 dec

Original Poster

darklight

never used one in my life but went asking in my local yest , was … never used one in my life but went asking in my local yest , was wondering if the jug was plastic or glass , the lady there didnt know eitherapparently on sale monday 8 dec

Thanks darklight.

I just bought one in the Netherlands and it is a plastic jug. It is a great gadget! I love making soup just cooking chopped veggies with a cube of bouillion. Everything happens in the jug! The chopping so it's mashed if you like or keep some veggies in chunks(all options) . just take care it moves along the kitchen surface when it is chopping and hot steam comes out! So stay with the machine first time you use it to see what happens.

Original Poster

deefassin

I just bought one in the Netherlands and it is a plastic jug. It is a … I just bought one in the Netherlands and it is a plastic jug. It is a great gadget! I love making soup just cooking chopped veggies with a cube of bouillion. Everything happens in the jug! The chopping so it's mashed if you like or keep some veggies in chunks(all options) . just take care it moves along the kitchen surface when it is chopping and hot steam comes out! So stay with the machine first time you use it to see what happens.

Thanks deefassin. I ended up buying the Morphy Richards one and I love it. Thanks again.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Wanted: Sweet Sundays code (5 points) please!!11
  2. School shoes - with lights77
  3. Has anyone used an online quote website for new windows?33
  4. Aliexpress - To be trusted?11

See more discussions