Has anyone gotten a good Sky deal recently?

Posted 1st May 2021
Hi, I’ve just put in my notice with Sky as my discounted contract is finishing and they weren’t offering anything near as good as what we had.

We were £53pm for the tv package, movies, Multi screen and phone/broadband.

best they would offer me moving on is £85pm.

just wondering what other people have managed to get recently? And whether I should call them again or if the will chase me
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

10 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    I put in cancellation last sat, went on live chat and got signature,UOD,HD,sports and movies and Multiscreen for £53 pm - was looking at £93+ otherwise. If you aren’t too fussed wait it out otherwise put in cancellation and hit live chat see what you can get (edited)
    jezzer7202/05/2021 08:18

They quoted me £85 for that package but was too expensive for me so …They quoted me £85 for that package but was too expensive for me so removed the multiscree. Still waiting it out for a call from the loyalty tea.

Yeah definitely worth holding out if you can. There is also another link for when you cancel - it offers you a discount if you renew your existing package. I was offered 25% off - would’ve reduced it to £64pm (without Multiscreen) but again declined it. Have a figure in mind and stick to it if you can. Try MSE forum as well - massive thread there on what offers they have received.
    jezzer7202/05/2021 14:13

Tbf I think my price might be unrealistic lol. I’ll have a look at MSE

IMO no price is aha. Worth a peak
    There is a mega thread on here covering this
    i am in the same position. we were on a really good black friday deal of £53 pm for TV but the best they could do was £73 pm. gave my notice last week.
    Im the same. I was on a Black Friday deal for £20. Best they offered was £27. If I wanted additional services they offered a discount on movies and sport for £63. Gave them my notice yesterday. (edited)
    I’ve just cancelled
    kappaz18701/05/2021 20:45

I put in cancellation last sat, went on live chat and got …I put in cancellation last sat, went on live chat and got signature,UOD,HD,sports and movies and Multiscreen for £53 pm - was looking at £93+ otherwise. If you aren’t too fussed wait it out otherwise put in cancellation and hit live chat see what you can get

They quoted me £85 for that package but was too expensive for me so removed the multiscreen. Still waiting it out for a call from the loyalty team. (edited)
    kappaz18702/05/2021 10:11

Yeah definitely worth holding out if you can. There is also another link …Yeah definitely worth holding out if you can. There is also another link for when you cancel - it offers you a discount if you renew your existing package. I was offered 25% off - would’ve reduced it to £64pm (without Multiscreen) but again declined it. Have a figure in mind and stick to it if you can. Try MSE forum as well - massive thread there on what offers they have received.

Tbf I think my price might be unrealistic lol. I’ll have a look at MSE (edited)
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants