Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyone hacked their PSP 3003?

Has anyone hacked their PSP 3003? If so, can you provide guidance please?

I've read up on the ChickHEN firmware, and it allowing the running of homebrew content etc. Does this include downloads of official games?

Am I right with the assumption that newly released titles require the latest firmware 6.20, and therefore you have to wait for additional software to be released (and update your PSP again) before you can play these games?

The whole process seems very long, complicated and never ending based on the limited knowledge I have. Would this thinking be correct? (If only there was an Acekard type device for the PSP!!)

Would appreciate any information you could provide - I'm a total newbie! Cheers

6 Comments

If the whole process seems very long, complicated and never ending to you - I'd give up now mate.

Have you asked this question before? I can remember replying to it a few days ago.

]http//ps…om/ this website has tutorials and all the info you ever need to know

No but I have a PS3 I was thinking of selling, what is it worth? 7 months old?

aircanman;8919674

No but I have a PS3 I was thinking of selling, what is it worth? 7 … No but I have a PS3 I was thinking of selling, what is it worth? 7 months old?

:?

thesaint;8920288

:?

lol sorry I thought I would hijack this thread rather than start a new one. :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64492
      2. One thing you've forgotten1619
      3. Bearded chat510
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767491

See more discussions