Groups

Has anyone had a 'driving experience' from buyagift?

Hi, am looking to book a supercar driving experience from buyagift.com for my other half. I've looked at other websites that offer this kind of thing and many offer a optional damage waiver fee.
    If anyone has done this through Buyagift.com, any idea if you have to get a damage waiver and what you're not covered for if you don't get it? Can't find anything on the website, but don't want any surprises on the day.

Thanks
    xx

5 Comments

Think you have to sign an agreement that you'll pay the first £xxx if you damage the car, if you don't take out the indemnity. IIRC it's a lot, but it's also a lot to pay for the indemnity if nowt happens. Bit of a quandary tbh.

My mate didnt mention this when he had one off these. He did moan a bit about not getting much time behind the wheel off the car, he said most time was spent doing all the safety stuff. Just a heads up before you part with youre cash!

Original Poster

deek72;7193414

Think you have to sign an agreement that you'll pay the first £xxx if you … Think you have to sign an agreement that you'll pay the first £xxx if you damage the car, if you don't take out the indemnity. IIRC it's a lot, but it's also a lot to pay for the indemnity if nowt happens. Bit of a quandary tbh.

Thank you. It's probably like the other sites, £25 damage waiver or first £2k if you damage the car. Jsut wish they'd let you know for definite before you buy.

Original Poster

leecroot;7193489

My mate didnt mention this when he had one off these. He did moan a bit … My mate didnt mention this when he had one off these. He did moan a bit about not getting much time behind the wheel off the car, he said most time was spent doing all the safety stuff. Just a heads up before you part with youre cash!

Yeah, I've read some of the comments from previous posts. I've just gone ahead and booked him a double one. 4 laps in a ferrari and 4 laps in a lambo, plus 3 laps as a passenger.
    Not a lot for £110 (plus the fortune its gonna cost me to get to Leicestershire), but I suppose it's a 'once in a lifetime' thing.
    Thanks for your post.

Niafromwales;7193601

Yeah, I've read some of the comments from previous posts. I've just gone … Yeah, I've read some of the comments from previous posts. I've just gone ahead and booked him a double one. 4 laps in a ferrari and 4 laps in a lambo, plus 3 laps as a passenger. Not a lot for £110 (plus the fortune its gonna cost me to get to Leicestershire), but I suppose it's a 'once in a lifetime' thing.Thanks for your post.

Have a nice day out. Ill be thinking off him on xmas day when i open my socks and pants!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions