Has anyone had any dealings with http://www.vaxhoovers.org.uk??? Aclothing/Nike outlet

Found 7th Jun
vaxhoovers.org.uk
Rather suprisingly it says it is a Nike approved outlet and it also sells brands of clothing at 50% high street price-at least in the cardigan I was interested in. I must say it looks pretty dodgy to me hence this post but its prices are extremly attractive.

many thanks all
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
domain is vaxhoovers, offers clothing
11 Comments
It's your money....
Does this not ring alarm bells?

"We promise that all nike shoes at our store are 100% high quality guarantee. We are legit wholesales for nike shoes."... No mention of the word 'genuine'.

The return section asks you to request an rma. Nothing unusual but if you look at the tick boxes for return.. One is 'dead on arrival' - I've never known sweaters, trainers or a hat to be 'live' on arrival. (looks like a cut and paste job).

No email address.

No snail mail address.

No phone number.

The only firm of contact is via the order form or their own contact form.

What can go wrong?
I suppose you could say the site sucks
FUAARRKK40 m ago

I know its so weird!! I really wanted to know if anyone had ordered stuff fromthere and how ok it was to deal with!!
ivotedyes6 h, 3 m ago

I know its so weird!! I really wanted to know if anyone had ordered stuff …I know its so weird!! I really wanted to know if anyone had ordered stuff fromthere and how ok it was to deal with!!

I would be astounded if you found anyone on here who had parted ways with their money onthis website , nothing about it looks genuine . Also it's new , so no doubt will disappear almost as quickly as it arrived.
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 7th Jun
tinkerbellian3 h, 10 m ago

I would be astounded if you found anyone on here who had parted ways with …I would be astounded if you found anyone on here who had parted ways with thier money onthis website , nothing about it looks genuine . Also it's new , so no doubt will disappear almost as quickly as it arrive

But not quite a quickly as your money.....
Just don't do it. Don't.

But please... if you do... don't say you weren't warned. It's a scam. 100%.

You'll either get nothing (most likely scenario), or a very poor quality imitation.

I'm amazed that with this one, anyone even had to ask.
miikeyblue4 h, 48 m ago

Just don't do it. Don't.But please... if you do... don't say you weren't …Just don't do it. Don't.But please... if you do... don't say you weren't warned. It's a scam. 100%.You'll either get nothing (most likely scenario), or a very poor quality imitation.I'm amazed that with this one, anyone even had to ask.

I must be naive miikyblue but not so naive that I actually have parted with my dosh! Lol fortunately my desire for a bargain is balanced by being quite cautious b4i do get the cc out.

I know scams exist but have never come across a entire www set up on that basis..which was why I thought I'd ask on here.
Is there any regulation/regulator such sites cud b reports to do u know? Thanx for the advice too!!
According to Whois.com website registered 26/9/17. Registrants details not given.
Scamadviser.com shows the website operating out of the UK and registered to a Tomasz Czerminski who is using the registrar (1api GmbH) service to hide their identity
1api GmbH is used by a high % of spammers and fraud site.
thanks Toptrumpet.really helpful!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants