Groups

Has anyone had any dealings with Marshalls (patio slabs)?

We spent a fortune doing our patio 6 months ago and once the slabs were all laid we noticed a major colour diffrerence between the slabs( all supposed to be a yellowy colour but some are grey and some are yellow) anyway looks hideous!!
    rang Marshalls (who made the slabs) emailed photos to them and they said to wait 6 months to see if they caught up in colour. 6 months later and they still look hideous!! Now have to call them again to see what they'll do about it, not sure what to expect. anyone have any idea what they may say or what our rights are please?

4 Comments

Banned

made from different batches therefore colours will vary

its the same with carpets if you get 2 different rolls, wood flooring, paint etc etc

wouldnt hold out for much tbh

I would definately complain. Its not like you are going to change a patio again in a few years time.

Original Poster

marshallka;3083325

I would definately complain. Its not like you are going to change a patio … I would definately complain. Its not like you are going to change a patio again in a few years time.

you're right, we spent a fortune doing this and we werent planning on having to do it again anytime soon, it looks awful
    dimebars;3082802

made from different batches therefore colours will varyits the same with … made from different batches therefore colours will varyits the same with carpets if you get 2 different rolls, wood flooring, paint etc etcwouldnt hold out for much tbh

its not a little bit different they are 2 completely different colours. the yellow ones are right the others look like grey cement slabs and they have forgotton to put the yellow dye in! it looks awful.

Banned

kirsty1981;3084168

you're right, we spent a fortune doing this and we werent planning on … you're right, we spent a fortune doing this and we werent planning on having to do it again anytime soon, it looks awfulits not a little bit different they are 2 completely different colours. the yellow ones are right the others look like grey cement slabs and they have forgotton to put the yellow dye in! it looks awful.

who laid them? did they not notice at the time of delivery? trust me they will try to wriggle out of this
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825
      4. word association Game73944491

See more discussions