Expired

has anyone had experience of gamesofpc.com who seem to allow downloads of games for free

Found 18th Jan 2016
SEEMS GTAV PLUS OTHERS CAN BE DOWNLOADED FOR FREE
Community Updates
6 Comments
I wouldn't expect a particularly positive response to this.
Most likely they will be virus riddled.

Generally if it should be paid for and its not its either filled with c*** or you know enough to find it were it isn't filled with c*** so don't need to ask the question.
Original Poster
thank you misterleoni for your reply. As for joeastudd,s reply...if I knew enough I would not ask the question!!! I am not tech savvy therefore I do not need some smart alec giving that opinion. We are not all "know it all"types.
If it seems to good to be to true, it normally is.
dragon47

thank you misterleoni for your reply. As for joeastudd,s reply...if I … thank you misterleoni for your reply. As for joeastudd,s reply...if I knew enough I would not ask the question!!! I am not tech savvy therefore I do not need some smart alec giving that opinion. We are not all "know it all"types.

This is a public forum and therefore viewable by everyone and easy if the police or anyone wants to track you.

OK let's put this in simple terms
Let's replace games with something physical like clothing.
What you've just done is shout out loud in the middle of a busy shopping centre "how do I steal the latest clothes"

Its not about being smart its about common sense. If your looking at doing something illegal or questionable don't announce it to the world and do a little research before you do anything.
Original Poster
joedastudd......I am well aware this is a public forum but why the police or anyone would want to track me for asking if anyone had experience of this site baffles me.I googled GTAV for PC for my grandson and this site had a google tick so assumed it would be ok. I found it a bit strange that they claimed it was free knowing what price it usually goes for. SO I thought I would ask the nice people on HDUK for advice & I should have known there would be one who would climb out of his pram & give his bigoted opinion. Thanks to the other nice people who politely gave their advice.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants