Groups
    EXPIRED

Has anyone had problems with interflora delaying delivery?

I ordered flowers on Monday for delivery Tuesday and still not delivered on Thursday evening!
    I've phoned and emailed and they have apologised but not really good enough as my aunts birthday was on Tuesday.

8 Comments

I got a full refund when this happened, I would not use them again.

Original Poster

mallie21

I got a full refund when this happened, I would not use them again.

thanks for your fast reply. did they eventually deliver the flowers or not?

burdybabe

thanks for your fast reply. did they eventually deliver the flowers or … thanks for your fast reply. did they eventually deliver the flowers or not?

Yes but i had already got the refund

I complained and got a full refund and the flowers were still delivered - that's the least they can do as you contracted them to deliver flowers on a specific day - they didn't deliver - that's breach of contract!

Original Poster

katrb

I complained and got a full refund and the flowers were still delivered … I complained and got a full refund and the flowers were still delivered - that's the least they can do as you contracted them to deliver flowers on a specific day - they didn't deliver - that's breach of contract!

just off the phone again - they offered me £10 refund as compensation and the flowers still not delivered.
    I refused refund and advised them I would wait to negotiate compensation until after the flowers were delivered!

burdybabe

just off the phone again - they offered me £10 refund as compensation and … just off the phone again - they offered me £10 refund as compensation and the flowers still not delivered. I refused refund and advised them I would wait to negotiate compensation until after the flowers were delivered!

Email them through their site as i got nowhere on the phone either.

you might get a better response by posting a complaint on their Facebook page - it always seems to spur companies into action!

facebook.com/int…=ts

Original Poster

Flowers were finally delivered 6 days later - all I got was the delivery charge of £10 refunded!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ps4 slim how much should I charge 2nd hand.56
      2. Laptop 1060 gtx ?33
      3. Jury service1114
      4. Tooth extraction1013

See more discussions