Has anyone had their Nintendo Switch dispatched from Amazon yet?

I'm getting a bit worried that I won't receive the 'Switch' tomorrow, my boys will be really disappointed.

Has anyone here has there's dispatched yet?

29 Comments

what does your order status say

Original Poster

It says, Not yet dispatched
Delivery Estimate:
Friday, 3 March 2017 by 9:00 pm
Edited by: "cowsindahouse" 2nd Mar

jco83

See this comment … See this comment http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nintendo-switch-pro-controller-52-79-zavvi-2618252?p=30138435

I got a dispatch email from Amazon today...

Yeap about 30 minutes ago with Zelda, pro controller and travel case.
Edited by: "Razwaz" 2nd Mar

Not yet for me, says arriving tomorrow though

Original Poster

Fingers crossed the info provided by jco83 is correct

Is it really a tragedy if it doesn't arrive until Saturday?

You may just live close enough to a distribution centre for them to not need to dispatch yet. No point it sitting in a van unnecessarily

Supermod

paully

Is it really a tragedy if it doesn't arrive until Saturday?

Yes!! X)

Mine was due to be delivered on Saturday but have had an email to say despatched and will be delivered tomorrow. X) X) X)

Mine's been 'dispatching now' for a couple of hours now

Edit: arrived a couple hours later.
BotW might just be the best game I've ever played
Edited by: "Clunton" 5th Mar

Going to pick mine up from game tonite at 11pm

Caroline_1993

Going to pick mine up from game tonite at 11pm

​They're going to stare you down for an hour

Banned

Just because some people have theirs dispatched now, doesn't mean you won't get yours tomorrow. Your order status says tomorrow, so itll come...tomorrow. I've had dispatch emails sent to me at 10/11pm on numerous occasions and my stuffs always arrived the next day. Just chillax.

Preparing for dispatch for the Switch. The BOTW limited edition has just changed to dispatching now.

Clunton

​They're going to stare you down for an hour

They are all opening at 11 until 1am

Banned

Cherried

Just because some people have theirs dispatched now, doesn't mean you … Just because some people have theirs dispatched now, doesn't mean you won't get yours tomorrow. Your order status says tomorrow, so itll come...tomorrow. I've had dispatch emails sent to me at 10/11pm on numerous occasions and my stuffs always arrived the next day. Just chillax.

This.

I got a PSVR from Amazon on launch day. The status didn't update to dispatched until about 11pm the day before. But turned up fine

My status for both Switch and BOTW is 'Arriving tomorrow', but shipment is pending. I assume that Amazon knows what they're doing (maybe).
Edited by: "qwertymz" 2nd Mar

Banned

Just got my dispatch mails for console, Zelda and 1 2 Switch

Mine just got dispatched.

Original Poster

Still not despatched
Edited by: "cowsindahouse" 3rd Mar

Original Poster

Didn't get it, contacted customer services, they don't know what's gone wrong and offered no solution. I got two very disappointed boys here. Today was supposed to be their Christmas day.
Edited by: "cowsindahouse" 3rd Mar

Mine never arrived. Got in touch with amazon and I was given a £5 voucher and a vague promise of it being delivered tomorrow.

Original Poster

Mine is now marked as delivered when looking at the recent orders page, to such it changed to after the first phone call to them, though when following the tracking link on the same page it says yet to be dispatched. Because of this it has gone into investigation which will take 3 to 5 working days. So no end in sight for us, what a mess.

My tip is cancel. I was also promised mine today.. was told there was a dispatch issue.. then a Nintendo issue... Then a credit card issue... Then back to a I have no idea issue...

I was told that even though my delivery was due today I would now be waiting to at least next Saturday.. cancelled in anger and ordered direct from Nintendo..

PS I ordered mine in January when the bigthanks code was on..

I know it's also small but received £12 in compo... replaces the bigthanks discount... to order from Nintendo... get cash back... and get a two yr guarantee
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ditched Sky1315
    2. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33
    3. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
    4. Biscuit addiction1231

See more discussions