Has anyone had there quidco superdrug payout?

Found 8th Aug 2017
Hi, remember back in March 2017 when quidco /superdrug had 50% cashback, payout now due, quidco keeps saying its tracked but superdrug are taking longer than usual to payout, just wondering has anyone had there payout?
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
On the original thread there is 1 report of a payout and 1 report of a decline. Mine is still showing as tracked

hotukdeals.com/dea…e=7
Mines still showing as "tracked". Your right they are taking their time... its been 144 days!
Like others, still waiting. Taking longer than usual. Hope they pay out as placed an order just because
of that promotion.
Original Poster
shabbird9 m ago

Like others, still waiting. Taking longer than usual. Hope they pay out as …Like others, still waiting. Taking longer than usual. Hope they pay out as placed an order just becauseof that promotion.

Yes I placed my order because of the promotion, waiting for £18 cashback, so glad I didn't order loads of stuff, I did consider it.
You had any luck yet? I'm still waiting on mine....
Original Poster
Gibss2 h, 54 m ago

You had any luck yet? I'm still waiting on mine....

No luck still waiting, keep checking, so glad I didn't over do it and order loads I was tempted.
verityjoanne2 h, 40 m ago

No luck still waiting, keep checking, so glad I didn't over do it and …No luck still waiting, keep checking, so glad I didn't over do it and order loads I was tempted.

Same. IIRC the user that posted the deal actually worked for superdrug so hopefully it'll be honoured eventually.
Original Poster
Gibss15 m ago

Same. IIRC the user that posted the deal actually worked for superdrug so …Same. IIRC the user that posted the deal actually worked for superdrug so hopefully it'll be honoured eventually.

Hopefully and quidco advertised it, but since then superdrug have given me low payments like 33p but I'm waiting for nearly £20 because of the offer, fingers crossed x
Original Poster
verityjoanne13th Oct

Hopefully and quidco advertised it, but since then superdrug have given me …Hopefully and quidco advertised it, but since then superdrug have given me low payments like 33p but I'm waiting for nearly £20 because of the offer, fingers crossed x

Superdrug drug finally paid quidco today
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions