Banned 14 replies
Found 22nd Aug 2009
lady gaga either guy or gal ? well weird, true or false who knows
youtube.com/wat…fyQ

anyone use farmville on face book?

1. Misc
  2. Facebook
14 Comments

My sister uses farmville on facebook I believe - I think she plants seeds, grows crops and sells them to the market to earn money for stuff

Original Poster Banned

my farm is amazing at lv 20 so far , theres these super berrys avalible for the weekend to help to gain extra money

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;6086819

My sister uses farmville on facebook I believe - I think she plants … My sister uses farmville on facebook I believe - I think she plants seeds, grows crops and sells them to the market to earn money for stuff

there's muti coloured hay bales also

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;6086829

LMAO, nice work tying the previously spammed thread in with a new one, … LMAO, nice work tying the previously spammed thread in with a new one, pure genius:thumbsup:

this is misc, farmville is ace, got a tractor also, il try n get a pic

Lady Gaga is supposed to be a hermaphrodite (both bits) ...how good would that be lol...and i have had so many requests to help people with their farms but just don't get it !! i don't have time to run my own home efficiently never mind a virtual farm

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;6086843

Lady Gaga is supposed to be a hermaphrodite (both bits) ...how good would … Lady Gaga is supposed to be a hermaphrodite (both bits) ...how good would that be lol...and i have had so many requests to help people with their farms but just don't get it !! i don't have time to run my own home efficiently never mind a virtual farm

bizarre lol the farmvile thing is well addictive always growing rhcp

Original Poster Banned

share your farms lol
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/1958/djurbanfarm.th.jpg

Original Poster Banned

starsparkle2311;6086864

not having a dig, (hahaha) I just thought it was funny, that's a … not having a dig, (hahaha) I just thought it was funny, that's a compliment if you think about it:)

haha i know what you meant lol im not making obvious :whistling:

dj_urban;6086855

bizarre lol the farmvile thing is well addictive always growing rhcp

and there is that other thing ..yoville...what's that all about ?

its false afaik, the rumour came from a website with a picture of "lady gaga" with a 'dinkle' but the picture was of a transvestite lookalike

starsparkle2311;6086864

not having a dig, (hahaha) I just thought it was funny, that's a … not having a dig, (hahaha) I just thought it was funny, that's a compliment if you think about it:)

Dig ...loooool

Original Poster Banned

queenlush;6086883

and there is that other thing ..yoville...what's that all about ?

nah im not really intrested in yoville takes forever that one lol

Original Poster Banned

ilovepink;6086884

its false afaik, the rumour came from a website with a picture of "lady … its false afaik, the rumour came from a website with a picture of "lady gaga" with a 'dinkle' but the picture was of a transvestite lookalike

the edinburgh fringe festival is on , the ladyboys from bangkok are there, maybe gaga will be there also lol :whistling: oj

dj_urban;6086898

nah im not really intrested in yoville takes forever that one lol

i might get meself a farm just out of interest then lol....... just off to find my wellies ..... i don't have to muck out poo do i ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    2. Whey protien629
    3. Gearbest: Order - Nowhere to be seen...811
    4. Rugged Android Phone/Tablet68

See more discussions