Groups

Has anyone heard anything about Mr squiggles Go Go hamster in the news?

My mum just phoned saying that on the news and in the sun newspaper today that it said Mr squiggles the go go hamster is dangerous and should be recalled. I cant seem to find out much myself, does anyone else know what this is about?

21 Comments

yeah I heard it said he is a killer, not sure about the others, I've got numnums.....

something about antimony on his fur and nose!!!

aarrrggghhhh

exclusive thread; what's this about?

Traces of arsenic on fur and nose

Banned

hes got aids

bitterwallet article right hand side of page may shed some light on this

so be careful everyone,if your child was to eat 3 entire mr squiggles hamsters per day for several weeks there may be a very slight health risk-could happen I spose:whistling:

hncb0809;7140740

hes got aids

good or bad aids?

Alfonse;7140770

good or bad aids?

Good Aids - Not BAAAAAD Aids.

If it's in the Sun, it MUST be true!

Banned

Alfonse;7140770

good or bad aids?

hes picky

some kids he will take to some kids he wont

the risk is yours

on your head be it

Original Poster

Phew! Glad its a load of rubbish. If my mum had her way she would have burnt all my go go hamster stuff in the fire straight away

Banned

Don´t worry

I´ll give yer 3 quid for each of them

pm me please

looking for 400 mr squiggles to give the dalmation for christmas if anyone wants to trade:whistling:

Banned

Mrs Barky gonna slap yer bum for that one

He's just been given the all clear on Channel 5 news! Panic over.

Safety officials say there is nothing to worry about. Although Mr Squiggles antimony levels were higher than the others, on his fur and nose, ( :w00t: ) they are not in anything like the kind of levels that could cause any problems.

Mr Squiggles attacked Num Nums and Pipsqueak - took a huge Chunk out of his fur!! He then proceeded to trash the hamster house and left nails on the slide. If you see Mr Squiggles, please approach with caution, or call the RSPCA.

Hi guys, totally unrelated, not even sure why I chose this thread tbh, but I have 230 Mr Squiggles for sale. £20 each. :-D

splatsplatsplat;7142841

Hi guys, totally unrelated, not even sure why I chose this thread tbh, … Hi guys, totally unrelated, not even sure why I chose this thread tbh, but I have 230 Mr Squiggles for sale. £20 each. :-D

I'll take 63 please, and I'll raise you to £23 each. Yes?

you drive a hard bargain. or was it a toyota?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2847
      2. One thing you've forgotten55
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.816

See more discussions