Groups
    EXPIRED

has anyone heard of.....

hi was looking at getting a smart watch from the electro hut but can find any reviews about them and all the price seem quite good just just want to check its not a scam

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

17 Comments

T&C
    Tax / Duties
    1.We do not charge any VAT. Any import/customs fees are to be borne by TheElectroHut.com's customers

Original Poster

looks like a scam won't be getting any think from them

Original Poster

I just was speaking to a friend he use the website last week to buy smart watch and it came yesterday so some bad reviews but at least he got his watch still not sure if I'd buy from them but mite a real site after all. he said the watch was delved by ups but did not have an invoice with it and still could not get in touch with anyone over the phone or email before to check if it was coming

theelectrohut.com is a scam website.

They sent me an empty box marked 0.4kg which was two times smaller than the device supposed to be there.

They do not pick up the phone and reply.

BEWARE! They are scam

Hello,

I've had to wait 12days for my tv from electro hut. And it arrived. There communication by the ticket system was efficient. The warehouse is in the US hence the longer delivery date and delay. People should expect to wait if there paying a lower price for the item. I am prob the only positive review.

I try to connect with them a lot of times i waiting about two weeks for my parcell and steel nothing. Someone order from uk

tasha007

Hello,I've had to wait 12days for my tv from electro hut. And it arrived. … Hello,I've had to wait 12days for my tv from electro hut. And it arrived. There communication by the ticket system was efficient. The warehouse is in the US hence the longer delivery date and delay. People should expect to wait if there paying a lower price for the item. I am prob the only positive review.

check the model number of your t.v. particularly the regional variation at the end. other customers bought samsung smart tv's and were sent the hungarian version of the tv which comes without an HD tuner and it won't have any of the u.k apps on. sounds like they dont keep stock of everything on their site. they try source it after you purchase, and don't care what regional variant they send.

tasha007

Hello,I've had to wait 12days for my tv from electro hut. And it arrived. … Hello,I've had to wait 12days for my tv from electro hut. And it arrived. There communication by the ticket system was efficient. The warehouse is in the US hence the longer delivery date and delay. People should expect to wait if there paying a lower price for the item. I am prob the only positive review.

Interesting that you signed up to HUKD purely to post this comment and have no further activity on this site. Do you work for electro hut?

Banned

Don't use electrohut

don't buy from electrohut you will be so sorry like i was. But iv'e got it sorted. i went to my bank and they will sort it out.
    The worst place I have ever purchased anything from. So please do yourself a big favor and don't buy from them.Tell all your friends to.

nevetss78

hi was looking at getting a smart watch from the electro hut but can find … hi was looking at getting a smart watch from the electro hut but can find any reviews about them and all the price seem quite good just just want to check its not a scamShared Via The HUKD App For Android.

Electro hut are a scam company avoid them like the plague. Still waiting for a TV after 3 weeks being promised within 10 days. Just keep fobbing you off. Send them e-mails and if they send back just say they have not heard from you for a while. So un-professional.

Scammed too, found out too late about The ElectroHut, When you ring there is a recording saying that all their sales advisors are busy. The only reply to emails are none existent . STAY AWAY FROM THEM IT'S A SCAM

bettyboo2 The TV we ordered from Electro Hut actually arrived after 3 weeks, should have taken 10 days. Must admit I wouldn't order off them again though. Best to stick to the High St with electricals like this.

i spent over £500 on a tv 11 days ago, email today to see where my tv is got the following reply:

"Dear Valued Electro Hut Customer
    Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unable to fulfil your order due to an account termination with our Merchant account provider.

The growth of our company has been such, that the merchant service provider feel that they can no longer accommodate our business. TheElectroHut are NOT in possession of your funds and we would therefore urge you to contact your Card issuer/Bank directly - as we have no means to provide a refund to you.

We have not been in receipt of ANY funds from our Merchant service provider for a number of weeks, despite assurances that funds would arrive in our account so that we could process and fulfil your orders successfully.

Your card issuer will be in a position to liaise with our Merchant service provider and obtain the entirety of any funds that you paid to us.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused whatsoever - but this is something which is truly beyond our control."

Had to phone to bank up to try reslove it but from what ive read i think ive just lost £500 to this scam artist! PLEASE AVOID THIS WEBSITE!!! annoying thing is i paid by visa debit so i dont think im covered. SO angry with myself for not doing a check on this website before hand i fort i was getting a good deal now i will only ever pay with paypal or with cash from now on. Live and learn....
    gona be stuck without a tv for quite a while now, there are some absolute scum out there..

Never buy from Electro Hut. I can't emphasise this enough.
    I bought a lense for £64 and after a week emailed to find out when I could expect it to be delivered. After another week I received an email to say that they couldn't deliver the lense because the Company was growing too quickly and their merchant had cancelled their contract. They emphasised that they didn't have my money and I needed to contact my bank to get the money back. So I have no lense and have lost £64. My bank are currently opening a fraud case against Electro Hut because I am the third person today to call about this company! To make matters worse, I checked the website and they're still selling the product. How can they be doing this to people?

Please just pay the extra few pounds and don't deal with this fraudulent company. I hope my warning gets to other people before they get caught out in this scam.

adhabel

i spent over £500 on a tv 11 days ago, email today to see where my tv is … i spent over £500 on a tv 11 days ago, email today to see where my tv is got the following reply:"Dear Valued Electro Hut CustomerUnfortunately, due to circumstances beyond our control, we're unable to fulfil your order due to an account termination with our Merchant account provider.The growth of our company has been such, that the merchant service provider feel that they can no longer accommodate our business. TheElectroHut are NOT in possession of your funds and we would therefore urge you to contact your Card issuer/Bank directly - as we have no means to provide a refund to you.We have not been in receipt of ANY funds from our Merchant service provider for a number of weeks, despite assurances that funds would arrive in our account so that we could process and fulfil your orders successfully.Your card issuer will be in a position to liaise with our Merchant service provider and obtain the entirety of any funds that you paid to us.We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused whatsoever - but this is something which is truly beyond our control."Had to phone to bank up to try reslove it but from what ive read i think ive just lost £500 to this scam artist! PLEASE AVOID THIS WEBSITE!!! annoying thing is i paid by visa debit so i dont think im covered. SO angry with myself for not doing a check on this website before hand i fort i was getting a good deal now i will only ever pay with paypal or with cash from now on. Live and learn....gona be stuck without a tv for quite a while now, there are some absolute scum out there..

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844449
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047075
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767161
      4. one thing you're scared of4065

See more discussions