Has anyone heard of a company called kitchen utility warehouse?

Posted 19th FebEdited by:"bhunterno1"
Great deal popped up on another site from this seller but I can't find any reviews on the company.

Their webpage doesn't have any information about their location or return address etc.

Not sure if it's a pop-top webpage and a complete con.

Has anyone bought from them before?

kitchenutilitywarehouse.com
Community Updates

Groups

44 Comments
Not even on the Companies House website. I wouldn't buy from them. Also the website only appears to be 2 days old
Edited by: "Magda111" 19th Feb
According to Whois.com Website domain only registered 17/2/20 - 2 days old.
They’re probably trying to find an address to use that can’t be found on google earth.
AVOID!

As Seen On Tv - Yeah, Crimewatch
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 19th Feb
I don't think they're legit
I cannot see any element of that site that even hints at it being legit.
i have ordered a pressure cooker before checking the credibility of this company and now doubting my decision ouch hope i get my money back if i've been Scammed
shellyleon.fisher28/02/2020 01:21

i have ordered a pressure cooker before checking the credibility of this …i have ordered a pressure cooker before checking the credibility of this company and now doubting my decision ouch hope i get my money back if i've been Scammed

Have you paid by credit card or paypal? You may be protected,.if not is it too late to cancel the payment with the bank?
by visa debit card??
shellyleon.fisher28/02/2020 02:08

by visa debit card??

And this is what I don’t understand. You’ve been a member on here long enough to know that with any online purchase from an unknown website that you have to do due diligence. A quick background check into their credibility would ring any alarm bells. Alternatively, ask the question on here first. I fear your money is lost, but in future don’t just make a payment assuming every site is legitimate.
I'm sure that it's a scam.. Website has no address no contact information, no form of PayPal or credit card which in my opinion is never a good sign most companies offer these types of payments. Only founded a week ago lol, I asked them about there legitimacy and they ignored me a reputable company would be quick to clear there name and offer reassurance. Other thing is they have a "24 hour flash sale" everyday lol and never seem to run out of stock..
I have ordered pressure cooker a week ago not received
Does anyone think I should cancel bank card
_iv728/02/2020 16:29

Does anyone think I should cancel bank card

HAS the money left your account? Either way speak to the card provider and advise them ASAP
Yes
Anyone received there order yet from kitchen utility warehouse
no its a scam i have cancelled my bank card because i called them out on it been a scam now i can no longer comment on it lots on facebook falling for it too to good to be true
shellyleon.fisher02/03/2020 16:59

no its a scam i have cancelled my bank card because i called them out on …no its a scam i have cancelled my bank card because i called them out on it been a scam now i can no longer comment on it lots on facebook falling for it too to good to be true

But Shelley, with all the red flags, why did you place an order before asking on here?
I’m not having a go at you, just wondering why seasoned Hukkers are falling for this scam.
i know you live and learn if you look on facebook at all the like and comments it looks genuine not been on hotukdeals for a while i just fluffed up if you look on their webpage shows recent buyers in the bottom left hand corner they must be making a right killing my bank says when my pressure cooker doesn't turn up they will refund my £16 quid so ....could be worse
shellyleon.fisher02/03/2020 17:15

i know you live and learn if you look on facebook at all the like and …i know you live and learn if you look on facebook at all the like and comments it looks genuine not been on hotukdeals for a while i just fluffed up if you look on their webpage shows recent buyers in the bottom left hand corner they must be making a right killing my bank says when my pressure cooker doesn't turn up they will refund my £16 quid so ....could be worse

On Saturday the sale ended 29 Feb 21.00
Today it ends tonight at 21.00, I wonder when it will end tomorrow?
40028117-Vn5xd.jpgJust keep on top of your bank.
I have just had an email saying it’s dispatched with Royal Mail let’s see if I get it
Toptrumpet02/03/2020 17:20

I wonder when it will end tomorrow?

Answer:
40031837-9WqY8.jpgI wonder when it will end tomorrow?
_iv702/03/2020 07:42

Anyone received there order yet from kitchen utility warehouse

Are you seriously still asking if people have received goods from a fake website with a fake address?
smashed03/03/2020 10:12

Are you seriously still asking if people have received goods from a fake …Are you seriously still asking if people have received goods from a fake website with a fake address?

Scammers dream. I don't get how gullible some folk are.
I have Private messages them and posted this thread & commented that it’s a scam on their FB page..... they have now blocked me! I can’t comment on any of their posts!
They have been reported to FB, PayPal & Shopify - all of which have done nothing!
My order has just been cancelled, says refund in 3-5 days so hopefully, thought I had lost my money for good
micfer03/03/2020 18:43

My order has just been cancelled, says refund in 3-5 days so hopefully, …My order has just been cancelled, says refund in 3-5 days so hopefully, thought I had lost my money for good

And you think that the refund will actually happen? Good luck.
smashed03/03/2020 19:24

And you think that the refund will actually happen? Good luck.

I’ve got my lucky charms at the ready.
40035860-FzHbI.jpg

Let’s see....
i been sending email and smg no reply email , i called my credit card i have to wait 30 days to i have been been given tracking number but not working we been scammed
Oh man! Look like they’re only offering 25% off now - but throughout the whole of March!
Looks, like they’re being even lazier now by not even changing the sale date to the following day.
Just remember Everyone, that this is a SCAM WEBSITE, so don’t even think about ordering.
If you have ordered - claim your money back before the scammers disappear and move on. 40073507-nOuvB.jpg
Oh god ive ordered from them aswell
Gemg610/03/2020 16:18

Oh god ive ordered from them aswell

alot?
Edited by: "Erudite" 10th Mar
I have stupidly purchased from them! They took the money and blocked me fro the Facebook site. No money returned no item delivered
It was just over £25 i spent. Ive phoned my bank tonight and reported them as fraudulant. I have to ring back tomorrow as they have to have 15 days to send or contact which theyve not done. Ring your bank and tell them and theyll aort it out for u.
Is gizzmogadgets a proper site does anyone know
_iv712/03/2020 14:52

Is gizzmogadgets a proper site does anyone know

Can you add a link - because there’s a co.uk one, and a .com one
It’s com
_iv712/03/2020 15:45

https://gizzmogadgets.com

According to Whois.com the website was registered 20/3/2002
Scamadviser.com gives it a high trust rating, but it also says to do additional background checks.
I can’t see any real details such as to which country the website is being run from as everything has been redacted for privacy.
Whilst apart from giving a transparent actual address for the company, the website doesn’t throw up many red flags. The returns policy shows American spelling of jewellery and flashlight instead of torch, but the goods have to be returned to China with a fee payable in euros. What with custom charges and delivery times, personally I would avoid this website and pay extra and buy via a UK seller for peace of mind and warranty.
Ok thanks for help
I tried to buy from this site, got order confirmation email from them but when I messaged them about delivery date - no response. Paid through PayPal and was able to get refund ok
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants