Groups

Has anyone heard of http://www.feedmedeals.co.uk/

I wouldnt be suprised if this was removed, but.....

Was looking for some discount codes, but HDUk had none for what I was looking for, so started to google around for codes and found feedmedeals.co.uk/

its "similar" to HDUK, but infact had better choice of online discount codes.....

has anyone heard of them - and how good is it the site or is it a "fly-by-night" thing?

Ta

7 Comments

bet this post won't last long

Original Poster

lol, hence " wouldnt be suprised if this was removed, but....."

Just wondered if was any good. HDUK will always be the No: 1 thou :-)

Bookmarked the link super Quick!! :thumbsup:

Some pop up appeared on my PC from the site and wouldn't go so i had to restart my PC.:w00t:

deb8z;7432169

Some pop up appeared on my PC from the site and wouldn't go so i had to … Some pop up appeared on my PC from the site and wouldn't go so i had to restart my PC.:w00t:

When i tried the search using the sites search engine, all my tabs vanished and it went back to main screen, definately something strange with this site.

when you google that site, hot uk deals come up in the title of it

google.com/sea…x-a

souljacker;7432198

when you google that site, hot uk deals come up in the title of … when you google that site, hot uk deals come up in the title of ithttp://www.google.com/search?q=feed+me+deals&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a

lol
    never heard of the site but bookmarked it now
    can't have enough of doughsavingsites
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions