Groups

has anyone heard of this company!!!

my partner is thinking of doing a 12 month plumbing course and phoned a company called TRAIN4TRADES. he had a interveiw with them and was happy with the company and what it offers but the fees for the course are £3950 but can be paid in installments.
    has anyone used this company before or anyone you know as im having trouble getting feedback on it. any feedback will be greatly appreciated before my partner commits to the course. thanks

10 Comments

Banned

wow, for that sort of price he could go to your local university to train for the same qualification. The learning skills council is your best avenue for starters. But dont take the first route that comes along, if you are spending that sort of cash its worth looking around.

direct.gov.uk/en/…137

Banned

seems really expensive

any company that substitutes 4 for 'for' needs to be carefully checked imo!

steer well away, your local technical college will do evening classes or day release for less and you will get real support and genuine qualifications. Far too much for this...

+1 i totally agree

better off training with a plumber, will learn everything he needs to know in a few weeeks and earn a few bob!. Thats how I trained. not really a lot to it.

Original Poster

it would be nice if we knew one that would take him on.:roll:

Banned

sculpturatus;5163745

wow, for that sort of price he could go to your local university to train … wow, for that sort of price he could go to your local university to train for the same qualification. The learning skills council is your best avenue for starters. But dont take the first route that comes along, if you are spending that sort of cash its worth looking around.http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/EducationAndLearning/AdultLearning/TrainingAndWorkplaceLearning/DG_10033137

The LSC has ran out of money.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213624
      2. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919
      3. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1637
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?2590

See more discussions