has anyone heard of this company NationalShoppingMonitor

12 replies
Found 6th Mar 2009
hi i joined with this company ages back called national shopping monito,r you have to scan your shopping at home with a hand held laser scanner which they provide with you with it pligs into your phone using a freephone number sends your shoping information to them and in return you get points which can be exchanged for vouchers they have a freephone number which works etc and website called shopandscan.com

i have been sent an invitation code which i have to register and i dont get charged anything sounds ok

i wnate dto know if anyone else has joined them and how they getting on etc thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
12 Comments

Original Poster

mikebike;4564509

Just found this thought it might … Just found this thought it might helphttp://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=135379

thanks its great sounds ok so i will be sending off for my scanner as i am lucky i got my invitation code as you have to wait a while for that i waited about 5 months think not bad im happy as now i can get points for vouchers as we do alot of shopping

They are legit. I was a member and if you have the time to do the scanning it is well worthwhile. I gave it up though as it was a bit of a hassle coming homes with tonnes of shopping and remembering to scan the stuff. Plus I kept forgetting to transmit the barcodes and was constantly getting emails and phone messages to remind me!

how do you get an invite?

Original Poster

cheerleader;4564964

how do you get an invite?

through here
]http//ww…om/

I did this for a short while and like Foxy102 I found it a hassle coming back from shopping with 2 kids and having to scan the shopping before you put it away, it was a novelty at first but I soon got fed up with it so simply sent it back.

Original Poster

malibu777;4565210

I did this for a short while and like Foxy102 I found it a hassle coming … I did this for a short while and like Foxy102 I found it a hassle coming back from shopping with 2 kids and having to scan the shopping before you put it away, it was a novelty at first but I soon got fed up with it so simply sent it back.

well as its reall hard these days with the credit crunch going on im happy to get any vouchers for doing a bit of extra work and my kids will help me they will find it fun lol to scan items im going to give it a go and not give up as i read in forums you get vouchers in return which is very useful these days every little helps

sammy321;4565197

through here http://www.volunteer4panels.com/

thanks

sammy321;4565954

well as its reall hard these days with the credit crunch going on im … well as its reall hard these days with the credit crunch going on im happy to get any vouchers for doing a bit of extra work and my kids will help me they will find it fun lol to scan items im going to give it a go and not give up as i read in forums you get vouchers in return which is very useful these days every little helps

Don't blame ya , its worth a try you might find that you enjoy it and if you don;t its easy to send it back , I personally didn't like it so gave it back, each to their own n all that! The kids will enjoy playing shop keeper !!

Original Poster

malibu777;4566085

Don't blame ya , its worth a try you might find that you enjoy it and if … Don't blame ya , its worth a try you might find that you enjoy it and if you don;t its easy to send it back , I personally didn't like it so gave it back, each to their own n all that! The kids will enjoy playing shop keeper !!

yes true lol

Wow, this company have been going for years!

My parents had one when I lived at home. They must have had it for years.

Yes, you do earn enough points to get some good stuff. I remember my folks got stuff like a free microwave, hoover stuff like that.

I think it's done through a catalogue, not vouchers though. Well it was about 10 years ago, it may have changed since then. It did get to be a hassle though, they eventually sent it back.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Four Xbox 360 titles to be enhanced for Xbox One X22
    2. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers56
    3. And you think you are having a bad day?11
    4. First batch of original Xbox backwards compatible games1219

See more discussions