Groups

has anyone heard of this website?

who-remembers-me.com
    i got an email last night saying that someone has recommended i have a look for old friends on this site

6 Comments

Yes its a proper site

Original Poster

have had a look at the site and registered so i will have a wee looky uppy old friends later on today starsparkle, had you heard of it then?

alfie and harrys mum I registered ages ago...its legit!

Original Poster

bargainhunter2009;4768538

alfie and harrys mum I registered ages ago...its legit!

thanks just wondered if it was a legit site after i registered! did you find anyone on it then?

legit site but they send a huge amount of spam email-most of the emails saying you have been reccomended to join by someone who knows you are not true-no such person actually exists.

barky;4768580

legit site but they send a huge amount of spam email-most of the emails … legit site but they send a huge amount of spam email-most of the emails saying you have been reccomended to join by someone who knows you are not true-no such person actually exists.

Yeah, they scrape email addresses off any site you care to mention that makes your email address public.

Its a pretty bad tactic, and as close to legal phishing as you're gonna get.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710954
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would917
      3. What would be HELL to you?2944
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351

See more discussions