Has anyone heard of www.cheapuggsaleuk..com

Hi,

Has anyone heard of or used http://www.cheapuggsaleuk..com?

They look a bit dodgy to me especially when you click the contact me button, it just pops a windows mail message screen with a yahoo email address.

Just thought i'd ask because someone may have used them before.

Thanks for any help

15 Comments

obv fake

************FAKE FAKE FAKE*************

With a capital F

Banned

[COLOR="RED"]FAKE.[/COLOR]

Edited by: "ryman1000" 14th Nov 2010

Original Poster

I thought so, just wondered if anyone had used them

Ok, cheers.. I suppose I'll have to pay a bit more and get them elsewhere

jonny619447

I thought so, just wondered if anyone had used them Ok, cheers.. I … I thought so, just wondered if anyone had used them Ok, cheers.. I suppose I'll have to pay a bit more and get them elsewhere

Have you checked out the deals on here, few been posted over last couple of weeks. Depends on the ones you want.

the uggs are fakes

Registrant:
fei lin
tian he qu huang pu da dao 97 hao
guang zhou, guang dong 510000
China

Domain Name: CHEAPUGGSALEUK.COM
Created on: 16-Jul-10
Expires on: 16-Jul-11
Last Updated on: 16-Jul-10

Administrative Contact:
lin, fei
China
008613631313131 Fax --

Technical Contact:
lin, fei
China
008613631313131 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS37.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS38.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Fakes sent from China - friend bought some recently on one of their various sites

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Why did you even bother to ask, have you ever seen a legit store with … Why did you even bother to ask, have you ever seen a legit store with such a stupid website address.

what about http://cheapxboxlivecodes..com/

You want a drink to wash your words down?

Edited by: "jonny619447" 14th Nov 2010

I have contacted UGG recently as I am annoyed so many people falling for fakes and there is a big legal claim going on apparently

gemmyw

I have contacted UGG recently as I am annoyed so many people falling for … I have contacted UGG recently as I am annoyed so many people falling for fakes and there is a big legal claim going on apparently

Who are they going to sue? There are just way too many of them.

Long story short if a product is popular and expensive (sometimes they don't even need to be expensive) then chances are there will be chinese knock offs for a fraction of the price (iPad anyone? iPhone anyone)

Original Poster

dcx_badass

You realise you just argued your case with a website with no contact … You realise you just argued your case with a website with no contact information except one email address and they've even registered it with whois with a fake address.Registered in Canada to a company that hides the owners from been tracedhttp://whois.domaintools.com/**** < Incidently the site is actually blocked by hotukdeals.Parent company (registered to a blank fake address):http://whois.domaintools.com/electronicfirst.comYou truly are a moron.You want a drink to wash your words down?

Your question was

"Why did you even bother to ask, have you ever seen a legit store with such a stupid website address?"

Just because I answered your question, you want to throw insults at people. You my friend are a complete donkey

On top of that your comment was neither helpful or constructive, why do people like you have to clog this site up with **** answers and put everyones back up!
Edited by: "jonny619447" 14th Nov 2010

Banned

dcx_badass

Did you not read my post/go on that website, got to be an idiot to think … Did you not read my post/go on that website, got to be an idiot to think that is even remotely a legit store. No contact details except one email address, no terms and conditions and registered to a fake/blank address. Really?

not everyones a genius like you dcx

dcx_badass

You'd put them on par with amazon, currys etc as a legitimate store? They … You'd put them on par with amazon, currys etc as a legitimate store? They might give you a dodgy code but having no address or contact info is far from legit, it's very strange.Also putting two dots doesn't stop you breaching the rules.

Can you prove they are dodgy codes?

I don't disagree you could prove dodgy Uggs from the site in the OP, but wonder if there is any proof whatsoever that the other site is not legit. Regardless of whether they have a contact us page or not.

TUSSFC

Can you prove they are dodgy codes?I don't disagree you could prove dodgy … Can you prove they are dodgy codes?I don't disagree you could prove dodgy Uggs from the site in the OP, but wonder if there is any proof whatsoever that the other site is not legit. Regardless of whether they have a contact us page or not.

I think what he meant was if they were to "turn rogue" then what have you got to prove who they are?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4211874
    2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24104
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764653
    4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions