Has anyone heard or dealt with Online E scooter

Posted 14th Oct
We have ordered a hoverboard and kart kit 14 days ago initially there communication was quite good. After some messages to and thro regarding our order we decided to take what they had in stock and assured us it would be sent out today Monday morning 14th still haven't received a tracking number for dpd or received any message back regarding our enquiries.
Community Updates
Buying From Abroad

Groups

7 Comments
Link to company?
It says uk but the address is paris?
csaunders14/10/2019 14:25

It says uk but the address is paris?

T&Cs clearly state the co is registered in Paris and implies you checked legitimacy of the company prior to placing order.
Same co number is used by miss-lady-shop dot com and e-wheel-scooter dot com and technodrone dot uk which itself was subject of another "ever-heard-of" HUKD thread three weeks ago at hotukdeals.com/dis…038 and which within its delivery page references a relationship with a UK-based limited company archive.is/35tRX that itself has accounts that are two months overdue at Companies House archive.is/ff1Ve and where the sole officer/director of that UK-based ltd co resides in France.
Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on this i really appreciate it. The problem of it being in france wasn't a issue really it was mainly with the lack of communication and finding out 8f we are to hold tight and will eventually receive what we ordered or just a scam. i will follow up links you have sent. Thanks again i really appreciate your time
csaunders14/10/2019 15:17

Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on this i really …Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on this i really appreciate it. The problem of it being in france wasn't a issue really it was mainly with the lack of communication and finding out 8f we are to hold tight and will eventually receive what we ordered or just a scam. i will follow up links you have sent. Thanks again i really appreciate your time

You probably only need to look as far as the associated UK-based co's sole officer/director's name as quoted at Company's House. That person has been previously mentioned as being behind multiple e-stores that ship out a "thanks for your order" letter via DPD rather than shipping real goods, then attempt to use that letter as "proof of delivery of goods" to counter customers' payment card claims.
archive.is/ebfTA
archive.is/sMv3i also with accounts 2 months overdue archive.is/S9MoZ
trustpilot.com/use…5a6
trustpilot.com/rev….uk
Thanks again for the information we have proceeded to ask the bank to get us a refund fingers crossed they can help. But lesson learned. Really appreciate the information you have given me.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants