Groups

Has anyone here ever had an STI?

Banned
    Its ok to admitt. it happens.

You may give details and advice if you wish.

49 Comments

subscribed

Is that like a little red spot thing on your eye lol:whistling:

nope :-D

heard of SXI , is it the same thing ?

caught chlammydia from my swedsh ex

Original Poster Banned

bigweapon07;6233191

heard of SXI , is it the same thing ?

Never heard of it

Original Poster Banned

jasonrat;6233197

caught chlammydia from my swedsh ex

I heard thats easy to treat anyway.

No i havent ever had it

Yep 1993 import, turbo blew and it was £2.5k to get it mended so the old ball and chain made me get rid of it.:x Would love a Nissan GTR, but cash is tight nowdays.

Scratching my head and hoping not got one ?

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6233211

Yep 1993 import, turbo blew and it was £2.5k to get it mended so the old … Yep 1993 import, turbo blew and it was £2.5k to get it mended so the old ball and chain made me get rid of it.:x Would love a Nissan GTR, but cash is tight nowdays.

good choice m8 best car you can buy for 50k

Nope never

Ive had friends that have had a few male and female but they are loose lol

Original Poster Banned

bigwheels;6233222

Scratching my head and hoping not got one ?

lol...

When i went for my STI test i almost fainted. i wont go into details but dam, never again.

micoo;6233224

good choice m8 best car you can buy for 50k

Yes it's the 40K shortfall thats the problem! lol

Original Poster Banned

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6233211

Yep 1993 import, turbo blew and it was £2.5k to get it mended so the old … Yep 1993 import, turbo blew and it was £2.5k to get it mended so the old ball and chain made me get rid of it.:x Would love a Nissan GTR, but cash is tight nowdays.

No one likes a smart **** Gav

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;6233239

Women don't always know they have it:thumbsup: So people need to put a … Women don't always know they have it:thumbsup: So people need to put a coat on:)For blokes yes as it's obvious when they get it, in most cases not for women as it's not obvious they don't tend to get symptoms and unless they do or are screened or treated it can cause infertility or real fertility issues in the future, but if caught early easy to treat.No I have not had it either:)

Ah yes i forget your profession sometimes :thumbsup:

tinkerbell28;6233239

Women don't always know they have it:thumbsup: So people need to put a … Women don't always know they have it:thumbsup: So people need to put a coat on:)For blokes yes as it's obvious when they get it, in most cases not for women as it's not obvious they don't tend to get symptoms and unless they do or are screened or treated it can cause infertility or real fertility issues in the future, but if caught early easy to treat.No I have not had it either:)

well she was a serious gf
    unfortnately she had an eptopic because of it

DangerGod;6233238

lol...When i went for my STI test i almost fainted. i wont go into … lol...When i went for my STI test i almost fainted. i wont go into details but dam, never again.

u got one, or was it just a horrifying experience :lol:

We both know we are clean, we went for sti checks not long after being together

not the most pleasant things to do in the afternoon :lol:

Had a few spots once, Due to dodgy immune system, had them frozen off, Apparently they would of disappeared eventually and would of only been contagious if they had a weak immune system, They were around it, Not on it. A condom wouldn't of protected me or anyone else for that matter.

Yes I know, Embarrassing but hey I'm over it..!!!

Nothing else.

DangerGod;6233247

No one likes a smart **** Gav

Only read the title then posted, thought you wanted a car.:oops: But it's seems more like a confessional!:roll:

Just for the notes I am sti free.

Banned

DangerGod;6233257

Ah yes i forget your profession sometimes :thumbsup:

Is she a dick doctor?

Original Poster Banned

micoo;6233290

u got one, or was it just a horrifying experience :lol:

I was clean dude dont worry.

But when they get the 'swab' and 2 females are holding you down with your bits out and stick the swab right down the tip of your .......

Seriously... My Face >>> :shock:

DangerGod;6233327

I was clean dude dont worry.But when they get the 'swab' and 2 females … I was clean dude dont worry.But when they get the 'swab' and 2 females are holding you down with your bits out and stick the swab right down the tip of your .......Seriously... My Face >>> :shock:

Was worse than child birth...!!!

DangerGod;6233327

I was clean dude dont worry.But when they get the 'swab' and 2 females … I was clean dude dont worry.But when they get the 'swab' and 2 females are holding you down with your bits out and stick the swab right down the tip of your .......Seriously... My Face >>> :shock:

good to hear :thumbsup:

means i cant have got anything of you :oops::lol:

Original Poster Banned

micoo;6233403

good to hear :thumbsup: means i cant have got anything of you :oops::lol:

the only reason i got tested was becuase of our fling ;-)

DangerGod;6233409

the only reason i got tested was becuase of our fling ;-)

im clean dnt worry m8 :lol:

Banned

nope touch "wood" strap up before you slap up brah.

i remember i almost cried when a girl i was seeing had a smear test and it came up abnormal.... i thought i could never have kids if i had caught it! then i found out what it meant :roll:

know someone who had a baby with a very bad eye infection,the baby ended up in hospital with clamidia in her eyes she had caught it coming through the birth canal

Original Poster Banned

ettam123;6233487

know someone who had a baby with a very bad eye infection,the baby ended … know someone who had a baby with a very bad eye infection,the baby ended up in hospital with clamidia in her eyes she had caught it coming through the birth canal

:shock:

tinkerbell28;6233385

You are talking about herpes right? The "virus" never goes, it's always … You are talking about herpes right? The "virus" never goes, it's always there lying dormant and can flare up anytime, you should NEVER have sex during a break out...........

Nope,

Apparently kids can get them when swimming and usually develop immunity, However if your a little older like I was and not got a normal immune system then you can get them on your bits.

Begins with M but can't totally remember, Was many years a go, I got around a bit in my late teens, Always used protection.

tinkerbell28;6233385

You are talking about herpes right? The "virus" never goes, it's always … You are talking about herpes right? The "virus" never goes, it's always there lying dormant and can flare up anytime, you should NEVER have sex during a break out...........

Genital warts>

nikkib123;6233508

Yeh but even if you do "wear a coat", if you have crabs won't they travel … Yeh but even if you do "wear a coat", if you have crabs won't they travel via the hair and not the fluid.

^^^^^That^^^^^ would result in an embarrasing doctors appointment :lol:

hers another fact about me lol ive never been tot he doctors except for the jags u have to get when ur a baby :lol:

brother in law caught seaside nippers and his mates told him he had to shave everything down below to get rid of it,he said it was a nightmare doing between the cheeks:w00t::w00t:

Original Poster Banned

micoo;6233543

^^^^^That^^^^^ would result in an embarrasing doctors appointment … ^^^^^That^^^^^ would result in an embarrasing doctors appointment :lol:hers another fact about me lol ive never been tot he doctors except for the jags u have to get when ur a baby :lol:

Hmmm interesting.

Brother had a pimple on the end of his John Thomas. It was just a spot but they sent him to the clinic just to be sure. Apparently they got a long cotton bud, grabbed his pecker and rammed it in.................this was how they took a swab sample.

Needless to say - it would take more than a pimple to make me go to the docs.....

tinkerbell28;6233559

Ahhhhhhhhhh MCV Molluscum contagiosum.

Think that's the one.

Original Poster Banned

DangerGod;6233327

gari189;6233564

Brother had a pimple on the end of his John Thomas. It was just a spot … Brother had a pimple on the end of his John Thomas. It was just a spot but they sent him to the clinic just to be sure. Apparently they got a long cotton bud, grabbed his pecker and rammed it in.................this was how they took a swab sample.Needless to say - it would take more than a pimple to make me go to the docs.....

i know the feeling

I havent had any thing but i do get urine infections alot from sex if i have it to much x

tinkerbell28;6233618

Yeah it will be, :thumbsup:

Pleased to say their long gone, Also I can't emphasize enough how important it is to get checked out. Could of been a lot worse.

hmmm interesting conversation and pleased to say i'm clean
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial914
      2. Tesco Recalls 1,000's of products!​47
      3. word association Game72744173
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424

See more discussions