Groups

Has anyone here ever used an internet company to sell your car.?

Just wanting to do some homework before I do anything and looking at the easiest way to sell.

9 Comments

bought a new car through Broadspeed. they put me in touch with a dealer that was offering a price £3000 less than our local dealer.

Car was delivered (350 miles to Aberdeen).

perfect transaction.

Like Autotrader or a 3rd party ?

Most of the agencies say "pay us £50 as we have 20 people interested in your car"

Load of **** !!

Just whack it on autotrader (or pistonheads for free)

I bought my car via [url]www.allbrandsnew.co.uk[/url] though - easy transaction

Original Poster

Sorry chaps, Did not post the title too well, am wanting to sell my car although I do want to buy another.

Original Poster

ianstanley;4753138

bought a new car through Broadspeed. they put me in touch with a dealer … bought a new car through Broadspeed. they put me in touch with a dealer that was offering a price £3000 less than our local dealer. Car was delivered (350 miles to Aberdeen).perfect transaction.

Sounds like excellent service.

Original Poster

ChrisUK;4753139

Like Autotrader or a 3rd party ?Most of the agencies say "pay us £50 as … Like Autotrader or a 3rd party ?Most of the agencies say "pay us £50 as we have 20 people interested in your car"Load of **** !!Just whack it on autotrader (or pistonheads for free)

Thanks am looking at all options at the moment, I really want a quick sale and minimal hassle, never sold a car before and am hoping to sell and buy same week, as cannot do without the wheels.

Pistonheads is good.

I bought my car from there.

Original Poster

chester123;4753375

Pistonheads is good.I bought my car from there.

Had a look there are a few cars on there I would buy, nice site.

Ginner;4753429

Had a look there are a few cars on there I would buy, nice site.

If you do, make sure you haggle. I got 2.5k off when I bought it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win the ultimate Land Rover Rugby Prize11
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      3. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      4. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88

See more discussions