Groups

has anyone in blackpool still got a copy of thursdays gazette?

My nana passed away recently and her obituary was in the gazette on thursday, but half of the family didnt know, and we like to keep them. just wondered if anyone still had the paper and could I have it, or at least the family news section, then most of us can have one to put with the other bits in her memory. Thankyou and regards

6 Comments

sorry to hear about ur nana can u not phone ur local office they maybe able to get u a copy

Original Poster

I havnt actually, Iv msged a woman who works there and her reply left me under the impression that she wouldnt be able to get me any, well she just said that she had a copy she'd keep, didnt mention getting any from work

Original Poster

queenlush

http://announce.jpress.co.uk/?source=jpnw_blac

Thankyou but I want the actual newsprint, its not the same,I will print screen the page though, so thanks for that.

Our local library has copies of all newspapers. Maybe yours have one that they will give you.

Original Poster

queenlush

Our local library has copies of all newspapers. Maybe yours have one … Our local library has copies of all newspapers. Maybe yours have one that they will give you.

never thought of that, thanks, I will ask
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3981668
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2342
      3. What is there free to do in your town?1929
      4. TEKKEN goes mobile (iOS/Andorid)410

See more discussions